With a stay at Apollo Hotel Almere City Centre in Almere (Centrum Almere Stad), you'll be within a 15-minute drive of Kunstlinie Almere Flevoland KAF and Markermeer. This 4-star hotel is 16.5 mi (26.5 km) from Johan Cruyff Arena and 16.3 mi (26.3 km) from Academic Medical Centre.Rooms
Stay in one of 117 guestrooms featuring plasma televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have shower/tub combinations and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.Amenities
Enjoy recreation amenities such as bicycles to rent or take in the view from a terrace.Dining
Enjoy a meal at the restaurant, or stay in and take advantage of the hotel's room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 10 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, dry cleaning/laundry services, and multilingual staff. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Kunstlinie Almere Flevoland KAF - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Sluiskade - 9.9 km / 6.1 mi
Markermeer - 10.5 km / 6.5 mi
Almeerderstrand - 11.1 km / 6.9 mi
Muiderslot - 16.1 km / 10 mi
Grote Kerk - 17.8 km / 11.1 mi
Dutch Fortress Museum - 17.8 km / 11.1 mi
Old Town Hall Naarden - 17.9 km / 11.1 mi
Comenius Museum - 17.9 km / 11.1 mi
Spanish House - 18 km / 11.2 mi
International Theosophical Centre - 23.9 km / 14.8 mi
ArenAPoort - 24.1 km / 15 mi
Goyer Golf & Country Club - 24.3 km / 15.1 mi
Blijburg Beach - 24.7 km / 15.3 mi
Anke Veensche Lakes - 25.8 km / 16 mi
The preferred airport for Apollo Hotel Almere City Centre is Amsterdam (AMS-Schiphol) - 42.4 km / 26.4 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property / stay dates).
The front desk is open during the following times:
- Monday - Thursday: 6 AM - midnight
- Friday - Sunday: midnight - midnight
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A 5 percent city/local tax will be charged
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 17.50 for adults and EUR 7.50 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 9.50 per day
- Late check-out fee: EUR 12.50 (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 35 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -In-room accessibility
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Multilingual staff
- -Luggage storage
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- -Valet for wheelchair-equipped vehicle
- -Wheelchair-accessible path to elevator