When you a stay at Decameron Decalodge Ticuna in Leticia, you'll be near the airport, within a 5-minute walk of Orellana Park and Tourist Boardwalk. This hotel is 0.3 mi (0.4 km) from The Bank of the Republic Ethnographic Museum and 0.3 mi (0.4 km) from Leticia Market.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 28 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms with showers are provided. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and ceiling fans.Amenities
Take in the views from a terrace and a garden and make use of amenities such as wireless Internet access (surcharge). Additional amenities at this hotel include concierge services and gift shops/newsstands.Dining
Enjoy a satisfying meal at LOTTO serving guests of Decameron Decalodge Ticuna. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily from 7:00 AM to 10:00 AM.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, a 24-hour front desk, and multilingual staff. Guests may use a roundtrip airport shuttle for a surcharge, and free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Orellana Park - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Tourist Boardwalk - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Leticia Market - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
The Bank of the Republic Ethnographic Museum - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Amazonian Man Museum - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Santander Park - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Jose Marie Hernandez - 1.4 km / 0.8 mi
Amazon Institute of Scientific Research - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Amazonia World Theme Park - 17.3 km / 10.7 mi
The nearest airports are:
Leticia (LET-Vasquez Cobo Intl.) - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi
Tabatinga (TBT-Tabatinga Intl.) - 6.1 km / 3.8 mi
The preferred airport for Decameron Decalodge Ticuna is Leticia (LET-Vasquez Cobo Intl.).
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- If you are traveling with a child your property may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The national sales tax (19%) may be charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: COP 8000 per hour (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: COP 8000 (for 60 minutes, rates may vary)
- -Free self parking
- -In-room accessibility
- -Smoke-free property
- -24-hour front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Concierge services
- -Outdoor pool
- -Business center
- -Free breakfast
- -Multilingual staff
- -Airport transportation (surcharge)
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Luggage storage
- -WiFi (surcharge)
- -Wheelchair accessible – no