With a stay at Hacienda de la Luz in San Felipe del Progreso, you'll be on a lake, and 9.7 mi (15.6 km) from Monarch Butterfly Biosphere Reserve and 12.1 mi (19.5 km) from Dos Estrella Mine. This spa ranch is 12.9 mi (20.7 km) from López Rayon Brothers Museum and 13.2 mi (21.2 km) from Sanctuary of Carmen.Rooms
Treat yourself to a stay in one of the 8 individually furnished guestrooms, featuring fireplaces. Dial-up Internet access (surcharge) is available to keep you connected. Conveniences include coffee/tea makers and complimentary bottled water, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages and body treatments. Additional amenities at this Beaux Arts ranch include complimentary wireless Internet access, wedding services, and a fireplace in the lobby.Dining
Grab a bite to eat at the ranch's theme restaurant, where you can enjoy drinks at the bar/lounge, take in the garden view, and even dine alfresco. You can also stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Mingle with other guests at the complimentary reception, held daily.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a business center, and multilingual staff. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Monarch Butterfly Biosphere Reserve - 15.6 km / 9.7 mi
Dos Estrella Mine - 19.5 km / 12.1 mi
López Rayon Brothers Museum - 20.7 km / 12.9 mi
Sanctuary of Carmen - 21.2 km / 13.2 mi
Rayón National Park - 22.1 km / 13.7 mi
Tepetongo Water Park - 24.6 km / 15.3 mi
Bosencheve National Park - 44.3 km / 27.5 mi
The preferred airport for Hacienda de la Luz is Mexico City, Distrito Federal (MEX-Mexico City Intl.) - 163.7 km / 101.7 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
The front desk is open daily from 11:30 AM - 3:00 PM.
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. To make arrangements for check-in please contact the property at least 72 hours before arrival using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests must contact the property for check-in instructions. 24-hour airport shuttle service is available on request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- This property offers transfers from the airport. Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the ranch prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
- -Fireplace in lobby
- -Free self parking
- -In-room accessibility
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Wedding services
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Business center
- -Free reception
- -Free wired Internet
- -Television in common areas
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Barbecue grill(s)
- -Multilingual staff
- -RV, bus, truck parking
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- -Full-service spa
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Marina on site
- -Picnic area