With a stay at Romano Palace Luxury Hotel in Catania (Contrada Pantano d'Arci), you'll be a 1-minute drive from Catania Beach and 5 minutes from Catania Harbour. This 5-star hotel is 2.3 mi (3.8 km) from Catania Port and 3.1 mi (5 km) from Via Etnea.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 104 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Rooms have private balconies or patios. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with bathtubs or showers feature complimentary toiletries and bidets.Amenities
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as an outdoor pool or take in the view from a terrace and a garden. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).Dining
Enjoy regional cuisine at Coriandolo, one of the hotel's 2 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7:00 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-in, and express check-out. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Mediterranean Sea - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Spiaggia della Plaia - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Catania Beach - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Catania Harbour - 2.3 km / 1.5 mi
Ursino Castle - 3.3 km / 2 mi
Fish Market - 3.3 km / 2.1 mi
Villa Pacini - 3.3 km / 2.1 mi
Roman Columns - 3.3 km / 2.1 mi
Piazza Mazzini - 3.3 km / 2.1 mi
Catania Cathedral - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
Catania Fish Market - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
Palazzo Biscari - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
Fera 'o Luni Market - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
Via Crociferi - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
Via Etnea - 3.5 km / 2.1 mi
The preferred airport for Romano Palace Luxury Hotel is Catania (CTA-Fontanarossa) - 6.2 km / 3.8 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Safety features at this property include a carbon monoxide detector, a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system, a first aid kit, and window guards.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests.
- Contactless check-out is available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast and through room service.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- This property allows pets in specific rooms only. Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and is collected at the property in cash: EUR 5.00 per person, per night, up to a maximum of 4 nights. Guests exempted from the tax: Catania residents; exchange students; University students; children under 18 years of age; coach drivers and tour leaders for groups of at least 25 people (1 coach driver and 1 tour leader per group); disabled persons, patients, and their companions/helpers (max 2 per patient), subject to submission of proper documents to the property.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 10 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 8 per day
- Valet parking fee: EUR 8 per day (in/out privileges)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Concierge services
- -Outdoor pool
- -Business center
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Banquet hall
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- -Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- -Number of restaurants - 2
- -Express check-in
- -Express check-out
- -Luggage storage
- -Valet parking (surcharge)
- -Meeting rooms
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Outdoor furniture