Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Route-Inn Grantia Hakodate Goryokaku in Hakodate, you'll be a 1-minute drive from Goryokaku Tower and 5 minutes from Yunokawa Hot Spring. This hotel is 3.6 mi (5.8 km) from Mount Hakodate and 0.2 mi (0.3 km) from Hakodate Museum of Art.Rooms
Stay in one of 250 guestrooms featuring LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Partially open bathrooms with showers feature hair dryers and slippers.Amenities
Enjoy the recreation opportunities such as hot springs or make use of other amenities including a vending machine.Dining
At Route-Inn Grantia Hakodate Goryokaku, enjoy a satisfying meal at the restaurant. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 9 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a computer station, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Hakodate Museum of Art - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Goryokaku Tower - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Yanagawa Park - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Hakodate City Northern Pacific Fishery's Document Museum - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Fort Goryokaku - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Hizikata Takuboku Museum - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Hakodate Velodrome - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Hakodate Racecourse - 3 km / 1.9 mi
Morning Market - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi
Ekini Fish Market - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi
Yunokawa Hot Spring - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi
Hakodate City Office - 3.6 km / 2.2 mi
Hakodate Seikan Renrakusen Memorial Museum Mashumaru - 3.7 km / 2.3 mi
Yukura Shrine - 3.8 km / 2.4 mi
Yunokawa Onsen - 4.1 km / 2.5 mi
The preferred airport for Route-Inn Grantia Hakodate Goryokaku is Hakodate (HKD) - 7.6 km / 4.7 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
This property has a multi-level parking tower that can accommodate standard vehicles for JPY 500 per night. Taller vehicles are accommodated in the single-story parking lot for JPY 800 per night. Height and weight restrictions apply.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- Parking height restrictions apply.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 900 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Computer station
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Vending machine
- -Luggage storage
- -Braille or raised signage