A stay at Hida Hotel Plaza places you in the heart of Takayama, within a 15-minute walk of Takayama Jinya and Takayama Tourist Information Center. This hotel is 0.4 mi (0.6 km) from Kusakabe Mingei-kan and 0.6 mi (0.9 km) from Takayama Traditional Buildings Preservation Area.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 222 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access is available. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.Amenities
Enjoy a range of recreational amenities, including hot springs, a nightclub, and an indoor pool. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, gift shops/newsstands, and wedding services.Dining
Grab a bite at Bonjour, one of the hotel's 2 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Snacks are also available at the coffee shop/café. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 9 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk, multilingual staff, and luggage storage. Planning an event in Takayama? This hotel has facilities measuring 548 square feet (51 square meters), including a meeting room. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Takayama Tourist Information Center - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Kusakabe Mingei-kan - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Miyagawa Morning Market - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Takayama Traditional Buildings Preservation Area - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Takayama Yatai Kaikan - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Sakurayama-Jinja - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Takayama Traditional Culture and Crafts Square - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Takayama Jinya - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Shorenji Temple - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Takumikan Craft Museum - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Shiroyama Park - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Hida Minzoku Mura Folk Village - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Hida-no-Sato - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Matsukura Castle - 3.7 km / 2.3 mi
Hidayama Wild Grass Natural Garden - 5.5 km / 3.4 mi
The preferred airport for Hida Hotel Plaza is Chubu Centrair Intl. Airport (NGO) - 190.4 km / 118.3 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed This property accepts credit cards, debit cards, and cash Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher and a smoke detector Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
Guests must contact the property in advance for check-in instructions. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation. Meals and extra beds are not included in the room rate for children ages 5 and younger included in the reservation.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Hot springs access available from 6:00 AM to midnight.
- One child 5 years old or younger stays free, per registered adult, when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 72 hours between bookings.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 150 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 1663 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Indoor pool
- -Free self parking
- -In-room accessibility
- -Free WiFi
- -Wedding services
- -24-hour front desk
- -Spa tub
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Conference space
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Fitness facilities
- -Luggage storage
- -Multilingual staff
- -One meeting room
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- -Electric car charging station
- -Number of restaurants - 2
- -Conference space size (meters) - 51
- -Conference space size (feet) - 548
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- -Wheelchair-accessible on-site restaurant
- -Wheelchair-accessible concierge desk
- -Wheelchair-accessible public washroom
- -Wheelchair-accessible path to elevator
- -Wheelchairs available on site
- -Bicycle rentals on site