Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
Located in Radda in Chianti, Hotel Palazzo San Niccolo is in a rural location, within a 15-minute drive of Castello d'Albola and Archaeological Museum of Chianti. This 4-star hotel is 10.5 mi (16.9 km) from Castle of Brolio and 11 mi (17.7 km) from Chianti Sculpture Park.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 13 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and bidets. Conveniences include laptop-compatible safes and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. You can take advantage of recreational amenities such as an indoor pool, a seasonal outdoor pool, and bicycles to rent. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).Dining
Grab a bite at Caffe San Niccolo, one of the hotel's 3 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Snacks are also available at the coffee shop/café. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 8 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include express check-in, express check-out, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours), and free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Castello di Radda Winery - 3.8 km / 2.4 mi
Castello d'Albola - 5.7 km / 3.6 mi
Church of San Sigismondo - 7.9 km / 4.9 mi
Meleto Castle - 10.4 km / 6.5 mi
Gaiole in Chianti Stadium - 11 km / 6.8 mi
Casa Vinicola Luigi Cecchi - 11.2 km / 7 mi
City Hall Castellina In Chianti - 11.4 km / 7.1 mi
Archaeological Museum of Chianti - 11.6 km / 7.2 mi
Church of Santa Maria Assunta - 12.7 km / 7.9 mi
Buondonno Winery - 13.1 km / 8.1 mi
Il Molino di Grace Winery - 13.1 km / 8.1 mi
Cantalici Winery - 13.4 km / 8.3 mi
Medieval Tower of Barbischio - 13.4 km / 8.3 mi
Valdarno - 15.1 km / 9.4 mi
Castle of Brolio - 16.9 km / 10.5 mi
The preferred airport for Hotel Palazzo San Niccolo is Florence (FLR-Peretola) - 63.6 km / 39.5 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher and a smoke detector. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
24-hour airport shuttle service is available on request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. This tax is adjusted seasonally and might not apply year round. Other exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 March - 31 October, EUR 2.50 per person, per night, up to 4 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 14 years of age.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 November - 31 December, EUR 0.00 per person, per night, up to 4 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 14 years of age.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 January - 28 February, EUR 0.00 per person, per night, up to 4 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 14 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 12.90 for adults and EUR 12.90 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 150 per room (roundtrip)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: EUR 150 (roundtrip), (from 6 to 12 years old)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 40 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Multilingual staff
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Free use of nearby fitness center
- -Shopping on site
- -Snack bar/deli
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Concierge services
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Hair salon
- -Free WiFi
- -Outdoor seasonal pool
- -Laundry facilities
- -Free self parking
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Full-service spa
- -Turkish bath/Hammam
- -Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- -Number of restaurants - 3
- -Luggage storage
- -Airport transportation (surcharge)
- -Express check-in
- -Express check-out
- -Indoor pool
- -Meeting rooms