With a stay at Hampton Inn Lexington / Georgetown I-75, you'll be centrally located in Georgetown, within a 10-minute drive of Kentucky Horse Park and The Pavillion. This hotel is 14.6 mi (23.6 km) from Rupp Arena and 1.7 mi (2.7 km) from Cherry Blossom Golf and Country Club.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 75 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and complimentary weekday newspapers, as well as phones with free local calls.Amenities
Don't miss out on the many recreational opportunities, including an indoor pool, a spa tub, and a fitness center. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, a television in a common area, and barbecue grills.Dining
A complimentary buffet breakfast is included.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, express check-out, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
The Pavillion - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Cherry Blossom Golf and Country Club - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Georgetown College - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
Yuko-En on the Elkhorn Garden - 4 km / 2.5 mi
Toyota Visitor Center - 4.9 km / 3 mi
Ward Hall - 5.8 km / 3.6 mi
UK HealthCare Georgetown - 7.4 km / 4.6 mi
The American Saddlebred Museum - 11.3 km / 7 mi
Kentucky Horse Park - 11.3 km / 7 mi
Mt. Horeb Presbyterian Church - 14 km / 8.7 mi
Kearney Hills Golf Links - 14.8 km / 9.2 mi
Equus Run Vineyard & Winery - 15.2 km / 9.4 mi
Damselfly Gallery - 18.9 km / 11.7 mi
Eastern State Hospital - 19.7 km / 12.2 mi
Masterson Station Park - 21.4 km / 13.3 mi
The nearest airports are:
Cincinnati - Northern Kentucky Intl. Airport (CVG) - 102.7 km / 63.8 mi
Blue Grass Airport (LEX) - 30.8 km / 19.1 mi
The preferred airport for Hampton Inn Lexington / Georgetown I-75 is Cincinnati - Northern Kentucky Intl. Airport (CVG).
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Safety features at this property include a carbon monoxide detector, a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system, a first aid kit, and window guards.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays.
- Contactless check-out is available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
- The property affirms that it follows sanitization practices of Hilton CleanStay guidelines.
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- 4.3 percent tourism fee will be charged
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Indoor pool
- -Free self parking
- -24-hour business center
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Spa tub
- -Free breakfast
- -Fitness facilities
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Barbecue grill(s)
- -Express check-out
- -Luggage storage
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Braille or raised signage
- -Assistive listening devices available