With a stay at Super 8 by Wyndham Campbellton NB in Campbellton, you'll be within a 5-minute drive of Memorial Civic Center and Campbellton Range Rear Lighthouse. This eco-friendly hotel is 2.7 mi (4.3 km) from Sugarloaf Provincial Park and 14 mi (22.5 km) from Le Petit Chamonix.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 60 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and microwaves. Flat-screen televisions with cable programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include desks and complimentary newspapers, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Don't miss out on the many recreational opportunities, including an indoor pool, a spa tub, and a sauna. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, an arcade/game room, and a ballroom.Dining
A complimentary continental breakfast is served daily.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. Planning an event in Campbellton? This hotel features 600 square feet (56 square meters) of event facilities. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Sugarloaf Provincial Park - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Campbellton Range Rear Lighthouse - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Memorial Civic Center - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Le Petit Chamonix - 22.5 km / 14 mi
Inch Arran Point Range Lighthouse - 29 km / 18 mi
HoneyHouse - 30 km / 18.6 mi
Miguasha National Park - 33.5 km / 20.8 mi
The preferred airport for Super 8 by Wyndham Campbellton NB is Charlo, NB (YCL) - 31.8 km / 19.7 mi
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. Due to COVID-19, this property's food and beverage options may be limited pursuant to local regulations.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet deposit: CAD 300 per stay
- Pet fee: CAD 20 per accommodation, per night
- Service animals are exempt from fees
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 10.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Indoor pool
- -Free self parking
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Spa tub
- -Laundry facilities
- -Free breakfast
- -Fitness facilities
- -Free RV, bus, truck parking
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Arcade/game room
- -Conference space size (feet) - 600
- -Conference space size (meters) - 56
- -Meeting rooms
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Braille or raised signage
- -Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- -Well-lit path to entrance