With a stay at The Regent Hotel in Oban, you'll be within a 5-minute drive of Loch Linnhe and St. John's Cathedral. This hotel is 0.2 mi (0.4 km) from Oban Distillery and 0.3 mi (0.5 km) from Oban War and Peace Museum.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 83 guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include coffee/tea makers, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Take in the views from a terrace and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access and wedding services.Dining
Enjoy a meal at the restaurant, or stay in and take advantage of the hotel's room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are served on weekdays from 7 AM to 9 AM and on weekends from 8 AM to 10 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, a 24-hour front desk, and luggage storage.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Oban War and Peace Museum - 0.6 km / 0.3 mi
Glencruitten Golf Club - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Dunollie Museum, Castle and Grounds - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Oban Distillery - 2 km / 1.2 mi
St. John's Cathedral - 2 km / 1.3 mi
Ganavan Sands - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
McCaig's Tower - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
Oban Ferry Terminal - 3.3 km / 2.1 mi
Loch Linnhe - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
Carn Breugach - 5.5 km / 3.4 mi
Dunstaffnage Castle and Chapel - 5.6 km / 3.5 mi
Gylen Castle - 7.6 km / 4.8 mi
Connel Bridge - 8.1 km / 5 mi
Tralee Beach - 13.7 km / 8.5 mi
Scottish Sealife Sanctuary - 17.4 km / 10.8 mi
The preferred airport for The Regent Hotel is Glasgow Intl. Airport (GLA) - 142.6 km / 88.6 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and also through room service.
- The property affirms that it adheres to the Safe Travels (WTTC - Global) sanitization guidelines.
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: GBP 8.95 for adults and GBP 5.95 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: GBP 10.00 per pet, per night
- Service animals are exempt from fees
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free WiFi
- -Wedding services
- -Smoke-free property
- -24-hour front desk
- -Picnic area
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Conference space
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Luggage storage
- -Wheelchair accessible – no