Located in Topeka, Baymont by Wyndham Topeka is a 5-minute drive from Gage Park and 7 minutes from Mulvane Art Museum. This hotel is 2.1 mi (3.4 km) from Kansas Museum of History and 4.6 mi (7.4 km) from Topeka Zoological Park.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 62 air-conditioned guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include desks and coffee/tea makers, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Take advantage of recreation opportunities including a fitness center and a seasonal outdoor pool.Dining
A complimentary continental breakfast is included.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and a 24-hour front desk. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Kansas Museum of History - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
Gage Park - 3.5 km / 2.1 mi
Topeka Zoological Park - 4.7 km / 2.9 mi
Mulvane Art Museum - 6.1 km / 3.8 mi
Washburn University - 7.8 km / 4.8 mi
Brown v. Board of Education National Historic Site - 8.2 km / 5.1 mi
Ward Meade Park - 11.2 km / 6.9 mi
Kansas State Capitol - 13.4 km / 8.3 mi
First Presbyterian Church Topeka - 13.5 km / 8.4 mi
Lake Shawnee - 14.3 km / 8.9 mi
Combat Air Museum - 16.4 km / 10.2 mi
Heartland Park Topeka - 19.2 km / 11.9 mi
Perry Lake - 27.5 km / 17.1 mi
Clinton Lake - 36.8 km / 22.9 mi
Rock Chalk Park - 46.7 km / 29 mi
The nearest major airport is Topeka, KS (FOE-Forbes Field) - 16.1 km / 10 mi
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Due to COVID-19, this property's food and beverage options may be limited pursuant to local regulations.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The seasonal pool will be open from May to September.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- -Free self parking
- -In-room accessibility
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -24-hour front desk
- -Business center
- -Free breakfast
- -Fitness facilities
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Computer station
- -Outdoor seasonal pool
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- -Wheelchair-accessible van parking
- -Handrails in stairways
- -Well-lit path to entrance
- -Stair-free path to entrance