Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
Located in Hobbs, Sleep Inn & Suites is on the Strip, within a 5-minute drive of Lea County Event Center and New Mexico Junior College. This hotel is 0.9 mi (1.4 km) from Zia Park Racetrack and 0.9 mi (1.5 km) from Zia Park Casino.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 67 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and microwaves. Your pillowtop bed comes with premium bedding. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, while 32-inch flat-screen televisions with cable programming provide entertainment. Private bathrooms with bathtubs or showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.Amenities
Dip into one of the 3 spa tubs or enjoy other recreational amenities, which include a fitness center. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, a picnic area, and barbecue grills.Dining
Take advantage of the hotel's room service (during limited hours). A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily from 6 AM to 9 AM.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a business center, and express check-out. Planning an event in Hobbs? This hotel has facilities measuring 500 square feet (46 square meters), including a meeting room. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Lea County Event Center - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Zia Park Racetrack - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
New Mexico Junior College - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Zia Park Casino - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Western Heritage Museum - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Lea County Cowboy Hall of Fame - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Southwest Heritage Room - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi
University of the Southwest - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi
Del Norte Park and Aquatic Center - 4.3 km / 2.7 mi
Soaring Society of America - 4.7 km / 2.9 mi
Confederate Air Force Museum - 10.5 km / 6.5 mi
Lea County Museum - 27.8 km / 17.3 mi
Lovington Ballpark - 29.2 km / 18.1 mi
Gaines County Museum - 50.2 km / 31.2 mi
S.S. Forest Park - 50.6 km / 31.4 mi
The preferred airport for Sleep Inn & Suites is Hobbs, NM (HOB-Lea County Regional) - 11 km / 6.9 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Pool access available from 9 AM to 9 PM.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet deposit: USD 100 per stay
- Pet fee: USD 20 per pet, per day
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 10 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Multilingual staff
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Computer station
- -Free wired Internet
- -RV, bus, truck parking
- -Roll-in shower
- -Free breakfast
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Smoke-free property
- -Free WiFi
- -Fitness facilities
- -Barbecue grill(s)
- -Laundry facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Free self parking
- -Business center
- -One meeting room
- -Lockers available
- -Picnic area
- -Number of spa tubs - 3
- -Conference space size (feet) - 500
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Luggage storage
- -Express check-out
- -Indoor pool
- -Conference space size (meters) - 46
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Braille or raised signage
- -Assistive listening devices available