Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
When you stay at Omni Bedford Springs Resort in Bedford, you'll be in the historical district, within a 5-minute drive of National Museum of the American Coverlet and Fort Bedford Museum. This 4.5-star resort is 3.6 mi (5.8 km) from Old Bedford Village.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 216 air-conditioned rooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Your pillowtop bed comes with down comforters and premium bedding. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.Amenities
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. After practicing your swing on the golf course, you can enjoy other recreational amenities including a 24-hour health club and an outdoor pool. Additional amenities at this Colonial resort include complimentary wireless Internet access, an arcade/game room, and gift shops/newsstands.Dining
Enjoy seafood at 1796 Room, one of the resort's 3 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Snacks are also available at the coffee shop/café. Unwind at the end of the day with a drink at the bar/lounge or the poolside bar. Buffet breakfasts are served on weekdays from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM and on weekends from 7 AM to 11 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Planning an event in Bedford? This resort has facilities measuring 20000 square feet (1858 square meters), including a conference center. Free valet parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
National Museum of the American Coverlet - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Fort Bedford Museum - 3.2 km / 2 mi
Bedford Speedway - 4.4 km / 2.7 mi
The Coffee Pot - 4.4 km / 2.7 mi
Old Bedford Village - 5.8 km / 3.6 mi
Coral Caverns - 14.9 km / 9.2 mi
Tenley Park - 16 km / 9.9 mi
Down River Golf Course - 16.8 km / 10.4 mi
Shawnee State Park - 18.5 km / 11.5 mi
Old Log Church - 18.6 km / 11.6 mi
Crawford's Museum - 30 km / 18.6 mi
Flight 93 National Memorial - 45.3 km / 28.2 mi
Tri-State Zoological Park - 46.2 km / 28.7 mi
Little Allegheny Mountain - 48.2 km / 30 mi
C&O Canal National Historic Park Visitor's Center - 48.6 km / 30.2 mi
The nearest airports are:
Altoona, PA (AOO-Blair County) - 47.6 km / 29.6 mi
Johnstown, PA (JST-John Murtha Johnstown - Cambria County) - 64 km / 39.8 mi
The preferred airport for Omni Bedford Springs Resort is Altoona, PA (AOO-Blair County).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Guests are asked to contact the hotel in advance with their anticipated arrival times. Contact details are provided in the booking confirmation.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Reservations are required for golf tee times, massage services, and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 19 and USD 25 per person (approximately)
- Pet deposit: USD 150.00 per stay
- Pet fee: USD 150.00 per accommodation, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 30.00 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Wedding services
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Banquet hall
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Shopping on site
- -Roll-in shower
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Poolside bar
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Smoke-free property
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Hair salon
- -Free WiFi
- -Outdoor pool
- -Spa tub
- -Spa treatment room(s)
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour business center
- -Conference space
- -Conference center
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Pool umbrellas
- -Spa services on site
- -Full-service spa
- -24-hour health club
- -Pool sun loungers
- -Arcade/game room
- -Outdoor tennis court
- -Golf course on site
- -Free valet parking
- -Number of restaurants - 3
- -Conference space size (feet) - 20000
- -Conference space size (meters) - 1858
- -Luggage storage
- -Indoor pool
- -Tennis on site
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Braille or raised signage
- -Assistive listening devices available