A stay at Red Lion Hotel Lewiston, Gateway to Hells Canyon places you in the heart of Lewiston, within a 10-minute drive of Lewis-Clark State College Center for Arts and History and Hells Canyon Visitor Bureau. This hotel is 5.2 mi (8.4 km) from Hell's Gate State Park and 6.1 mi (9.7 km) from Clearwater River Casino.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 179 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and microwaves. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and desks, as well as phones with free local calls.Amenities
Take advantage of recreational opportunities offered, including a health club, an outdoor pool, and an indoor pool. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, gift shops/newsstands, and wedding services.Dining
Grab a bite at M.J. Barleyhoppers, one of the hotel's 3 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Need to unwind? Take a break with a tasty beverage at one of the 2 bars/lounges. Cooked-to-order breakfasts are served on weekdays from 6:00 AM to 11:00 AM and on weekends from 6:00 AM to 1:00 PM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-out, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. A roundtrip airport shuttle is complimentary (available 24 hours), and a cruise ship terminal shuttle is also provided at no charge.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Lewis-Clark State College Center for Arts and History - 2.5 km / 1.5 mi
St. Joseph Regional Medical Center - 2.5 km / 1.5 mi
Hells Canyon Visitor Bureau - 4.7 km / 2.9 mi
Tristate Hospital - 7 km / 4.4 mi
Hell's Gate State Park - 8.4 km / 5.2 mi
Clearwater River Casino - 9.7 km / 6.1 mi
Wawawai Canyon Winery - 22.4 km / 13.9 mi
Wawawai County Park - 42 km / 26.1 mi
Fields Spring State Park - 48.7 km / 30.2 mi
Pullman Regional Hospital - 49.4 km / 30.7 mi
Gritman Medical Center - 49.8 km / 31 mi
Gritman Medical Center - 50 km / 31.1 mi
New St Andrew's College - 50.3 km / 31.3 mi
Camas Prairie Winery - 50.5 km / 31.4 mi
McConnell Mansion Museum - 50.6 km / 31.5 mi
The nearest airports are:
Lewiston, ID (LWS-Nez Perce County Regional) - 4.7 km / 2.9 mi
Pullman, WA (PUW-Pullman - Moscow Regional) - 56.1 km / 34.8 mi
The preferred airport for Red Lion Hotel Lewiston, Gateway to Hells Canyon is Lewiston, ID (LWS-Nez Perce County Regional).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed. Safety features at this property include a carbon monoxide detector and a smoke detector.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and also through room service. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation. 24-hour airport shuttle service is available. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements. The Room, 2 Queen Beds and Room, 1 King Bed are located in the adjacent Seaport Building.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- This property offers transfers from the airport. Guests must contact the property with arrival details on arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The seasonal pool will be open from May to September.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 25.00 per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- Fee for cooked-to-order breakfast: USD 12.00 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: USD 15 per accommodation, per stay
- Late check-out fee: USD 50.00 (subject to availability)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: USD 10.0 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 10.0 per stay
- -Wedding services
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Banquet hall
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Computer station
- -Roll-in shower
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Express check-out
- -Luggage storage
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Free WiFi
- -Free airport transportation
- -Outdoor pool
- -Steam room
- -Health club
- -Picnic area
- -Laundry facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Free self parking
- -Free long-term parking
- -Business center
- -Conference space
- -Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- -Billiards or pool table
- -Meeting rooms
- -Number of restaurants - 3
- -Number of bars/lounges - 2
- -Free cruise terminal shuttle
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Indoor pool
- -Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Braille or raised signage
- -Assistive listening devices available