With a stay at Quality Inn Merced Gateway to Yosemite, you'll be centrally located in Merced, within a 15-minute drive of University of California Merced and Poker Flats Casino. This hotel is 1.4 mi (2.2 km) from Merced County Fairgrounds and 1.7 mi (2.7 km) from Merced County Courthouse Museum.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 65 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and microwaves. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as desks and coffee/tea makers.Amenities
Be sure to enjoy recreational amenities, including an outdoor pool, a spa tub, and a sauna. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access and a television in a common area.Dining
A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily from 6 AM to 10 AM.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a computer station, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and a 24-hour front desk. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Poker Flats Casino - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Merced County Courthouse Museum - 2.5 km / 1.5 mi
Merced County Fairgrounds - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Mercy General Hospital - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
Applegate Park Zoo - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi
Merced College - 5.6 km / 3.5 mi
University of California Merced - 11.8 km / 7.3 mi
Castle Air Museum - 14 km / 8.7 mi
Merced River - 23.2 km / 14.4 mi
McConnell State Recreation Area - 28.5 km / 17.7 mi
Merced National Wildlife Refuge - 29 km / 18 mi
Pheasant Run Golf Course - 29.7 km / 18.5 mi
Sports and Leisure Park - 29.7 km / 18.5 mi
Great Valley Grasslands State Park - 36.6 km / 22.7 mi
Fossil Discovery Center of Madera County - 37.1 km / 23.1 mi
The nearest airports are:
Fresno Yosemite Intl. Airport (FAT) - 97.1 km / 60.3 mi
Merced, CA (MCE-Merced Municipal) - 8.1 km / 5 mi
Mariposa, CA (RMY-Mariposa-Yosemite) - 51.4 km / 31.9 mi
The preferred airport for Quality Inn Merced Gateway to Yosemite is Fresno Yosemite Intl. Airport (FAT).
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- This property accepts credit cards
- Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, and a first aid kit
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. An adult age 18 or older must assume all liability for the booking. Due to COVID-19, this property's food and beverage options may be limited pursuant to local regulations.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays.
- Masks are required in public areas.
- This property affirms that it follows the cleaning and disinfection practices of Commitment to Clean (Choice).
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 250 per accommodation, per stay
- Cash Cleaning deposit: USD 300 per stay
- Administrative fee: USD 2.99 per accommodation, per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property.
- -Free self parking
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Spa tub
- -Outdoor pool
- -Free breakfast
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Computer station
- -Multilingual staff
- -One meeting room
- -RV, bus, truck parking
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Braille or raised signage
- -Assistive listening devices available
- -Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- -Well-lit path to entrance