With a stay at aha Bongani Mountain Lodge in Kruger National Park, you'll be in a regional park, and 18 mi (28.9 km) from Nukain Mabuza's Stone Garden and 23.9 mi (38.5 km) from Inkwazi Shopping Centre. This 4-star lodge is 28.7 mi (46.2 km) from Kruger National Park Malelane Gate and 30.2 mi (48.6 km) from Leopard Creek Country Club.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 39 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars. Your room comes with a pillowtop bed. Partially open bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and separate sitting areas.Amenities
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages and facials. Additional features at this lodge include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands. Guests can catch a ride to nearby destinations on the area shuttle (surcharge).Dining
All-inclusive rates are available at this lodge. Meals and beverages at onsite dining establishments are included in all-inclusive rates. Charges may be applied for dining at some restaurants, special dinners and dishes, some beverages, and other amenities.
Grab a bite to eat at Bongani, a restaurant which features a bar/lounge, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Mingle with other guests at the complimentary reception, held daily. Wrap up your day with a drink at the poolside bar. A complimentary English breakfast is served daily from 8:30 AM to 10:00 AM.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, dry cleaning/laundry services, and multilingual staff. Planning an event in Kruger National Park? This lodge has 323 square feet (30 square meters) of space consisting of a conference center and a meeting room. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours), and free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Nukain Mabuza's Stone Garden - 28.9 km / 18 mi
Inkwazi Shopping Centre - 38.5 km / 23.9 mi
Kruger National Park Malelane Gate - 46.2 km / 28.7 mi
Leopard Creek Country Club - 48.6 km / 30.2 mi
The preferred airport for aha Bongani Mountain Lodge is Nelspruit (MQP-Kruger Mpumalanga Intl.) - 50.8 km / 31.6 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed This property accepts credit cards, debit cards, and cash Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
The front desk is open daily from 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM. To make arrangements for check-in please contact the property at least 24 hours before arrival using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests must contact the property in advance for check-in instructions. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. Transfers from the Welcome Center takes place at noon, 1 PM, and 3 PM. If planning to arrive outside any of these times, guests will incur an extra charge of ZAR 350 (per vehicle, per way). Guests are advised to contact the property in advance and coordinate their arrival around these times.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Destination fee: ZAR 170 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: ZAR 500 per person
- Late check-in fee: ZAR 350 for check-in between 3:00 PM and 8:00 PM
- Late check-out fee: ZAR 350 (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Wedding services
- -Multilingual staff
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Free breakfast
- -Poolside bar
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Free reception
- -Concierge services
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Free WiFi
- -Children's pool
- -Barbecue grill(s)
- -Picnic area
- -Laundry facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Free self parking
- -Business center
- -Conference space
- -Conference center
- -One meeting room
- -Area shuttle (surcharge)
- -24-hour pool access
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Pool umbrellas
- -Rooftop terrace
- -Airport transportation - drop-off (surcharge)
- -Full-service spa
- -Pool sun loungers
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Conference space size (feet) - 323
- -Number of outdoor pools - 2
- -Conference space size (meters) - 30
- -Couples/private dining
- -Proposal/romance packages available
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Free RV, bus, truck parking
- -Airport transportation (surcharge)
- -Wheelchair accessible – no
- -Covered parking
- -Secured parking