Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Mabula Game Lodge in Bela-Bela, you'll be in a provincial park, and 12.2 mi (19.6 km) from Mabalingwe Nature Reserve South Gate and 15.6 mi (25.1 km) from Wessels Lake. This 4-star lodge is 16.5 mi (26.6 km) from Klipspringer Lake and 29.4 mi (47.3 km) from Bela Bela Flea Market.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 47 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Rooms have private balconies or patios. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with bathtubs or showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.Amenities
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages. Encounter the local wildlife with a safari, then enjoy a soak in one of the 2 outdoor swimming pools. Additional features at this lodge include wireless Internet access (surcharge), babysitting/childcare (surcharge), and an arcade/game room.Dining
Satisfy your appetite for lunch or dinner at the lodge's restaurant, Ko Bojelong Restaurant, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Unwind at the end of the day with a drink at the bar/lounge or the poolside bar.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk, luggage storage, and laundry facilities. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Mabalingwe Nature Reserve South Gate - 19.6 km / 12.2 mi
Wessels Lake - 25.1 km / 15.6 mi
Klipspringer Lake - 26.6 km / 16.5 mi
Bela Bela Flea Market - 47.3 km / 29.4 mi
Bela-Bela Mosque - 47.6 km / 29.6 mi
The preferred airport for Mabula Game Lodge is Johannesburg (JNB-O.R. Tambo Intl.) - 198.6 km / 123.4 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cribs/infant beds and rollaway/extra beds.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the lodge prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Destination fee: ZAR 223 per accommodation, per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: ZAR 135.00 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: ZAR 135.00 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free self parking
- -24-hour front desk
- -Poolside bar
- -Laundry facilities
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Conference center
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Children's pool
- -Arcade/game room
- -Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- -Full-service spa
- -Spa services on site
- -Outdoor tennis court
- -Children's club (surcharge)
- -Number of outdoor pools - 2
- -Luggage storage
- -WiFi (surcharge)
- -Meeting rooms