Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
Located in Westminster, Best Western Westminster Hotel is a 1-minute drive from McDaniel College and 9 minutes from Old Westminster Winery. This hotel is 22 mi (35.4 km) from Gettysburg National Military Park and 22 mi (35.4 km) from Gettysburg Battlefield Museum.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 101 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and microwaves. Computers, wireless Internet access (surcharge), and cable programming provide entertainment. Private bathrooms have deep soaking bathtubs and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and desks, as well as phones with free local calls.Amenities
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as an outdoor pool, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services. Additional features at this hotel include a fireplace in the lobby and a ballroom.Dining
A complimentary continental breakfast is served on weekdays from 6:00 AM to 9:30 AM and on weekends from 7:00 AM to 10:00 AM.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a 24-hour business center, and express check-out. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
McDaniel College - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Old Westminster Winery - 9.3 km / 5.8 mi
Outlet Shoppes at Gettysburg - 33.3 km / 20.7 mi
Little Round Top - 33.7 km / 21 mi
Mount St. Mary's College - 34.6 km / 21.5 mi
Devil's Den - 35.2 km / 21.9 mi
Gettysburg National Military Park - 35.4 km / 22 mi
Gettysburg Battlefield Museum - 35.4 km / 22 mi
Gettysburg Visitor Center - 35.4 km / 22 mi
Pennsylvania Monument - 35.6 km / 22.1 mi
Gettysburg National Cemetery - 36.6 km / 22.8 mi
Cemetery Hill - 36.6 km / 22.8 mi
Gettysburg Museum of History - 37.5 km / 23.3 mi
Gettysburg College - 38.5 km / 23.9 mi
Gateway Theater - 41.6 km / 25.9 mi
The nearest airports are:
Baltimore, MD (BWI-Baltimore Washington Intl. Thurgood Marshall) - 61 km / 37.9 mi
Gaithersburg, MD (GAI-Montgomery County Airpark) - 56.6 km / 35.1 mi
The preferred airport for Best Western Westminster Hotel is Baltimore, MD (BWI-Baltimore Washington Intl. Thurgood Marshall).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 0.01 per stay (rates may vary)
- Pet fee: USD 15 per pet, per night (maximum USD 100 per stay)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 10.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Fireplace in lobby
- -Free self parking
- -24-hour business center
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Conference space
- -Concierge services
- -Outdoor pool
- -Free breakfast
- -Free wired Internet
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Banquet hall
- -RV, bus, truck parking
- -Reception hall
- -Express check-out
- -Luggage storage
- -Meeting rooms
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Braille or raised signage
- -Assistive listening devices available