With a stay at Tigh-Na-Mara Seaside Spa Resort in Parksville (Regional District of Nanaimo), you'll be a 3-minute drive from Rathtrevor Beach Provincial Park and 7 minutes from Parksville Beach. This beach resort is 0.6 mi (1 km) from Parksville Visitor Centre and 0.7 mi (1.1 km) from Craig Heritage Park and Museum.Rooms
Treat yourself to a stay in one of the 192 guestrooms, featuring fireplaces and flat-screen televisions. Your pillowtop bed comes with premium bedding. Rooms have private balconies or patios. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming provides entertainment.Amenities
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. You can take advantage of recreational amenities such as an indoor pool, a spa tub, and an outdoor tennis court. Additional features at this resort include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).Dining
Grab a bite to eat at Cedars Restaurant, one of the resort's many dining establishments, which include 2 restaurants and a coffee shop/café. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Full breakfasts are available daily from 7:30 AM to 11 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-out, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Planning an event in Parksville? This resort has facilities measuring 10000 square feet (900 square meters), including a conference center. A roundtrip airport shuttle is available for a surcharge.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Riptide Lagoon Adventure Golf - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
Parksville Visitor Centre - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Craig Heritage Park and Museum - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Rathtrevor Beach Provincial Park - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Top Bridge Community Park - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Parksville Community Park - 3.8 km / 2.4 mi
Vancouver Island University Parksville Campus - 4 km / 2.5 mi
Parksville Beach - 4.4 km / 2.8 mi
Paradise Fun Park - 4.9 km / 3 mi
Oceanside Place Arena - 6.3 km / 3.9 mi
Morningstar Golf Club - 8.2 km / 5.1 mi
Little Qualicum Cheeseworks - 8.4 km / 5.2 mi
Qualicum National Wildlife Area - 8.9 km / 5.5 mi
North Island Wildlife Recovery Centre - 10.9 km / 6.7 mi
Arbutus Grove Provincial Park - 11.8 km / 7.3 mi
The nearest airports are:
Nanaimo, BC (ZNA-Nanaimo Harbour Water Aerodrome) - 32.3 km / 20.1 mi
Nanaimo, BC (YCD) - 47 km / 29.2 mi
Pender Harbour, BC (YPT-Pender Harbour Waterdrome) - 165.9 km / 103.1 mi
Sechelt, BC (YHS-Sunshine Coast Regional) - 128.1 km / 79.6 mi
The preferred airport for Tigh-Na-Mara Seaside Spa Resort is Nanaimo, BC (ZNA-Nanaimo Harbour Water Aerodrome).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed No onsite parking is available Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher and a smoke detector
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Pool access available from 7 AM to 11 PM.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; cashless payment methods are available for all transactions.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for lunch and dinner.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings, and can be accessed from outside the building via exterior corridors.
- The property affirms that it adheres to the Ecolab (3rd party expert - Global) sanitization guidelines.
- Enhanced food service safety measures are in place.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between CAD 9 and CAD 20 for adults, CAD 6 and CAD 7 for children (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Wedding services
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free use of nearby fitness center
- -Shopping on site
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Express check-out
- -Luggage storage
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Concierge services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Hair salon
- -Free WiFi
- -Spa tub
- -Spa treatment room(s)
- -Fitness facilities
- -Barbecue grill(s)
- -Picnic area
- -Laundry facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Business center
- -Conference space
- -Conference center
- -Swimming pool
- -Spa services on site
- -Full-service spa
- -Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- -Outdoor tennis court
- -Meeting rooms
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Conference space size (feet) - 10000
- -Conference space size (meters) - 900
- -Number of restaurants - 2
- -Airport transportation (surcharge)
- -Indoor pool
- -Tennis on site
- -Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Hiking/biking trails nearby
- -Bicycle rentals on site
- -Mountain biking nearby