Located in Heyburn, Super 8 by Wyndham Heyburn/Burley Area is a 5-minute drive from Cassia Historical Society Museum and 7 minutes from Freedom Park. This motel is 29.2 mi (47 km) from Craters of the Moon National Monument and 3.9 mi (6.4 km) from Cassia Regional Hospital.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 68 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and microwaves. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms with shower/tub combinations are provided. Conveniences include desks and complimentary newspapers, as well as phones with free local calls.Amenities
Be sure to enjoy recreational amenities including an indoor pool and a spa tub.Dining
A complimentary continental breakfast is served daily from 4:00 AM to 9:00 AM.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, a 24-hour front desk, and laundry facilities. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Cassia Historical Society Museum - 5 km / 3.1 mi
Cassia Regional Hospital - 6.4 km / 3.9 mi
Freedom Park - 7.1 km / 4.4 mi
River's Edge Golf Course - 7.1 km / 4.4 mi
Burley Wildlife Habitat Area Southwest - 18.5 km / 11.5 mi
Lake Walcott State Park - 30.3 km / 18.9 mi
Craters of the Moon National Monument - 47 km / 29.2 mi
Snake River Canyon - 48.8 km / 30.3 mi
The preferred airport for Super 8 by Wyndham Heyburn/Burley Area is Twin Falls, ID (TWF) - 67.2 km / 41.8 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Pool access available from 7 AM to 11 PM.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; masks are required in public areas.
- The property affirms that it follows sanitization practices of Count on Us (Wyndham) guidelines.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: USD 10 per pet, per night
- Service animals are exempt from fees
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 5.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Indoor pool
- -Free self parking
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -24-hour front desk
- -Spa tub
- -Laundry facilities
- -Conference space
- -Business center
- -Free breakfast
- -Free RV, bus, truck parking
- -Computer station
- -Newspapers in lobby (surcharge)
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking