Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Hampton Inn High Point in High Point, you'll be in the business district, within a 10-minute drive of High Point University and Kersey Valley Attractions. This hotel is 14.4 mi (23.2 km) from Caraway Speedway and 4.6 mi (7.4 km) from Holly Ridge Golf Links.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 101 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and complimentary newspapers, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Take advantage of recreation opportunities including an outdoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access and a vending machine.Dining
A complimentary buffet breakfast is included.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, express check-out, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Kersey Valley Attractions - 4.5 km / 2.8 mi
Holly Ridge Golf Links - 7.4 km / 4.6 mi
Castle McCulloch - 7.8 km / 4.8 mi
International Home Furnishings Center - 7.8 km / 4.9 mi
World's Largest Chest of Drawers - 8.7 km / 5.4 mi
High Point University - 9.7 km / 6 mi
World's Largest Highboy Dresser - 10.2 km / 6.3 mi
Oak Hollow Mall - 12.1 km / 7.5 mi
The Big Chair - 14.8 km / 9.2 mi
High Point Museum - 15.7 km / 9.8 mi
Mendenhall Plantation - 16.4 km / 10.2 mi
High Point City Lake Park - 16.5 km / 10.2 mi
Wet n Wild Emerald Pointe Water Park - 17.4 km / 10.8 mi
Guilford Technical Community College - 17.7 km / 11 mi
North Carolina Vietnam Veterans Memorial - 18.1 km / 11.2 mi
The nearest airports are:
Charlotte, NC (CLT-Charlotte-Douglas Intl.) - 129.7 km / 80.6 mi
Greensboro, NC (GSO-Piedmont Triad Intl.) - 38.8 km / 24.1 mi
Winston-Salem, NC (INT-Smith Reynolds) - 49.6 km / 30.8 mi
The preferred airport for Hampton Inn High Point is Charlotte, NC (CLT-Charlotte-Douglas Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Long-term renters welcome. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: USD 50 per accommodation, per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -24-hour fitness facilities
- -Free self parking
- -24-hour business center
- -In-room accessibility
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Conference space
- -Outdoor pool
- -Free breakfast
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Vending machine
- -Express check-out
- -Braille or raised signage
- -Assistive listening devices available