With a stay at Coast Kamloops Hotel & Conference Centre in Kamloops, you'll be connected to the convention center, within a 10-minute drive of Thompson Rivers University and Aberdeen Mall. This family-friendly hotel is 0.9 mi (1.5 km) from Kamloops Lake and 1.6 mi (2.6 km) from Tournament Capital Centre.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 202 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and microwaves. LCD televisions with cable programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and desks, as well as phones with free local calls.Amenities
Enjoy a range of recreational amenities, including an indoor pool, a spa tub, and a sauna. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.Dining
Enjoy regional cuisine at ROMEOs Kitchen+Spirits, a restaurant which features a bar/lounge, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available daily from 6 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Planning an event in Kamloops? This hotel has facilities measuring 30000 square feet (2787 square meters), including a conference center. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Aberdeen Mall - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Kamloops Lake - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Tournament Capital Centre - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Sunmore Ginseng Factory - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Thompson Rivers University - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
Royal Inland Hospital - 4.7 km / 2.9 mi
Pioneer Park - 6.4 km / 4 mi
Exhibition Park - 6.5 km / 4.1 mi
Kamloops Museum and Archives - 7.1 km / 4.4 mi
Sagebrush Theatre - 8.3 km / 5.2 mi
Interior Savings Centre - 8.7 km / 5.4 mi
Kamloops City Hall - 9.3 km / 5.8 mi
McArthur Island Park - 9.3 km / 5.8 mi
Riverside Park - 9.5 km / 5.9 mi
Kamloops Art Gallery - 10 km / 6.2 mi
The preferred airport for Coast Kamloops Hotel & Conference Centre is Kamloops, BC (YKA) - 20.9 km / 13 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Up to 2 children 16 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between CAD 10 and CAD 20 for adults, CAD 8 and CAD 12 for children (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Indoor pool
- -24-hour fitness facilities
- -Free self parking
- -24-hour business center
- -In-room accessibility
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Spa tub
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Conference space
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Concierge services
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Multilingual staff
- -Banquet hall
- -Conference center
- -Children's pool
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Conference space size (feet) - 30000
- -Conference space size (meters) - 2787
- -Luggage storage
- -Meeting rooms
- -Wheelchair accessible parking