Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
When you stay at Maritalia Hotel Club Village - All Inclusive in Peschici, you'll be on the waterfront, just steps from Gargano National Park and Gargano Promontory. This 4-star property is 0.8 mi (1.4 km) from Peschici Marina and 1.1 mi (1.8 km) from Jalillo.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 210 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and LED televisions. Rooms have private furnished balconies or patios. Satellite television is provided for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with bathtubs or showers feature rainfall showerheads and complimentary toiletries.Amenities
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. After dipping into one of the 2 outdoor swimming pools, you can spend some time at the private beach. Additional amenities at this Mediterranean property include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and an arcade/game room.Dining
This property is all inclusive. Rates include meals and beverages at onsite dining establishments. Charges may be applied for dining at some restaurants, special dinners and dishes, some beverages, and other amenities.
For lunch or dinner, stop by "Rosa dei Venti", a restaurant that specializes in Mediterranean cuisine. You can also grab snacks at the coffee shop/café. Relax with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge or the poolside bar. A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily from 7:30 AM to 9:30 AM.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk, multilingual staff, and luggage storage. Planning an event in Peschici? This property has facilities measuring 1076 square feet (100 square meters), including a meeting room. Guests may use a roundtrip airport shuttle for a surcharge, and free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Gargano National Park - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Gargano Promontory - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Peschici Marina - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Peschici Castle - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Jalillo - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Abbey of Santa Maria di Kalena - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
La Cala - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Procinisco - 3.2 km / 2 mi
Spiaggia di Calenelle - 3.6 km / 2.2 mi
Baia di San Nicola - 4.5 km / 2.8 mi
Murgia della Madonna o Sospetto - 5.5 km / 3.4 mi
Spiaggia dei Cento scalini o delle Tufare - 5.7 km / 3.5 mi
Zaiana Beach - 7.4 km / 4.6 mi
Manaccora - 7.5 km / 4.7 mi
Manaccora Bay - 7.7 km / 4.8 mi
The preferred airport for Maritalia Hotel Club Village - All Inclusive is Bari (BRI-Karol Wojtyla) - 237.8 km / 147.8 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
If you are planning to arrive after 10 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- The seasonal pool will be open from May to September.
- Pool access available from 10 AM to 7:30 PM.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the property prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- One child 1 year old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.80 per person, per night, up to 10 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: EUR 15 per pet, per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 10.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Multilingual staff
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Television in common areas
- -Free breakfast
- -Poolside bar
- -24-hour front desk
- -Concierge services
- -Free WiFi
- -Outdoor seasonal pool
- -Children's pool
- -Spa treatment room(s)
- -Fitness facilities
- -Laundry facilities
- -Free self parking
- -Free long-term parking
- -One meeting room
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Private beach nearby
- -Full-service spa
- -Pool sun loungers
- -Arcade/game room
- -Children's club (free)
- -Outdoor tennis court
- -Restaurant - 1
- -Beach sun loungers
- -Bar/lounge - 1
- -Beach umbrellas
- -Number of outdoor pools - 2
- -Coffee shop or café - 1
- -Steam room
- -Conference space size (feet) - 1076
- -Luggage storage
- -Airport transportation (surcharge)
- -Spa tub - 1
- -Supervised childcare/activities (free)
- -Tennis on site
- -Conference space size (meters) - 100