Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Super 8 by Wyndham Imlay City in Imlay City, you'll be within a 5-minute drive of Imlay City Historical Museum and Ruth Hughes Memorial District Library. This hotel is 2.3 mi (3.7 km) from Lions Park and 11.7 mi (18.8 km) from Heather Hills Golf Club.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 60 air-conditioned guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with bathtubs or showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include coffee/tea makers and irons/ironing boards, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a 24-hour fitness center, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and a picnic area.Dining
A complimentary continental breakfast is served daily.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, a 24-hour front desk, and laundry facilities. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Imlay City Historical Museum - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Ruth Hughes Memorial District Library - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Lions Park - 3.6 km / 2.3 mi
Heather Hills Golf Club - 18.8 km / 11.7 mi
Gallery 194 - 25.8 km / 16.1 mi
Rolling Hills Golf Club - 27.3 km / 17 mi
Greystone Golf and Banquet Center - 28.6 km / 17.8 mi
Pine Valley Golf Course - 29.9 km / 18.6 mi
Copper Hills Golf Club - 31.9 km / 19.8 mi
The Orchards Golf Club - 32.2 km / 20 mi
Metamora-Hadley State Recreation Area - 35 km / 21.7 mi
Wolcott Mill Metropark - 35.5 km / 22 mi
Addison Oaks County Park - 36.6 km / 22.8 mi
Metamora Golf and Country Club - 37.5 km / 23.3 mi
Sugarbush Golf Club - 37.7 km / 23.4 mi
The nearest airports are:
Flint, MI (FNT-Bishop Intl.) - 61.1 km / 38 mi
Pontiac, MI (PTK-Oakland County Intl.) - 75.1 km / 46.7 mi
The preferred airport for Super 8 by Wyndham Imlay City is Flint, MI (FNT-Bishop Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
The credit card used to book the reservation must be presented by the cardholder at check-in. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: USD 25 per pet, per week plus USD 100 one-time cleaning fee
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 15 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -24-hour fitness facilities
- -Free self parking
- -In-room accessibility
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -24-hour front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Free breakfast
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Barbecue grill(s)
- -One meeting room
- -RV, bus, truck parking
- -Picnic area
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Braille or raised signage