With a stay at Kings Arms Hotel in Isle of Skye, you'll be by the sea, within a 15-minute drive of Eilean Donan Castle and Caisteal Maol. This hotel is 1.5 mi (2.5 km) from Skye Bridge and 7 mi (11.2 km) from Skye Serpentarium.Rooms
Stay in one of 81 guestrooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and coffee/tea makers.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and a fireplace in the lobby.Dining
At Kings Arms Hotel, enjoy a satisfying meal at the restaurant. Relax with a refreshing drink at one of the 2 bars/lounges. Full breakfasts are available daily from 7:30 AM to 9:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, a 24-hour front desk, and luggage storage. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Caisteal Maol - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Skye Bridge - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Skye Serpentarium - 11.2 km / 7 mi
Plockton Harbour - 12.9 km / 8 mi
Glas Eilean - 15.5 km / 9.6 mi
Eilean Donan Castle - 17.2 km / 10.7 mi
Camas Croise - 23.2 km / 14.4 mi
Glenelg Brochs - 26.9 km / 16.7 mi
Torabhaig Distillery - 27 km / 16.7 mi
Traigh a' Chnuic - 27.2 km / 16.9 mi
Glen Shiel - 29.7 km / 18.5 mi
Loch Hourn - 37.6 km / 23.4 mi
Loch Carron - 48.5 km / 30.1 mi
The preferred airport for Kings Arms Hotel is Glasgow (GLA-Glasgow Intl.) - 280.3 km / 174.1 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and also through room service.
- The property affirms that it adheres to the Safe Travels (WTTC - Global) sanitization guidelines. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. Due to COVID-19 travel restrictions, this property can only accept bookings for essential travel or stays. You may be asked to provide evidence of this on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: GBP 10.95 for adults and GBP 6.95 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: GBP 10 per pet, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Fireplace in lobby
- -Free self parking
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -24-hour front desk
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Number of bars/lounges - 2
- -Luggage storage