Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at FairBridge Hotel & Conference Center Yakima in Yakima, you'll be in the business district, just steps from Yakima River Valley and a 2-minute drive from Capitol Theater. This hotel is 2 mi (3.3 km) from Yakima Valley Trolleys and 2.7 mi (4.3 km) from Yakima Convention Center.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 208 guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms have shower/tub combinations and hair dryers. Conveniences include coffee/tea makers and irons/ironing boards, as well as phones with free local calls.Amenities
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as an outdoor pool, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and shopping on site. Additional amenities at this hotel include wedding services, a television in a common area, and a ballroom.Dining
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel's coffee shop/café. A complimentary buffet breakfast is served on weekdays from 6:00 AM to 10:00 AM and on weekends from 6:00 AM to 10:00 AM.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a 24-hour business center, and express check-in. Planning an event in Yakima? This hotel has facilities measuring 12000 square feet (1115 square meters), including a conference center. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Yakima River Valley - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Capitol Theater - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Yakima Convention Center - 2.8 km / 1.8 mi
Yakima Valley Trolleys - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi
Yakima County Stadium - 4.5 km / 2.8 mi
Yakima Valley Sundome - 4.7 km / 2.9 mi
Yakima Valley Museum - 4.9 km / 3 mi
Yakima Area Arboretum - 7.2 km / 4.5 mi
Westpark Shopping Center - 7.5 km / 4.7 mi
McAllister Museum of Aviation - 7.6 km / 4.7 mi
Cowiche Canyon Trail - 8 km / 5 mi
Valley Mall - 9.3 km / 5.8 mi
Bail Breaker Brewing Company - 9.7 km / 6 mi
Central Washington Agricultural Museum - 12.5 km / 7.8 mi
Rattlesnake Hills - 19.3 km / 12 mi
The preferred airport for FairBridge Hotel & Conference Center Yakima is Yakima, WA (YKM-Yakima Air Terminal - McAllister Field) - 10.6 km / 6.6 mi
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cribs/infant beds, rollaway/extra beds, and sofa beds. Only bookings from non-local guests are accepted. Guests whose residence is within the same city as the property will not be allowed to check in. Parties and events are allowed on site. Safety features at this property include a carbon monoxide detector, a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a first aid kit, and window guards.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The seasonal pool will be open from May to September.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Alcohol is not served at this property.
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 10.0 per day
- -Wedding services
- -In-room accessibility
- -Banquet hall
- -Television in common areas
- -Computer station
- -Free wired Internet
- -Shopping on site
- -RV, bus, truck parking
- -Roll-in shower
- -Free breakfast
- -Coffee shop or café
- -24-hour front desk
- -Smoke-free property
- -Free WiFi
- -Outdoor pool
- -Outdoor seasonal pool
- -Laundry facilities
- -Free self parking
- -Free long-term parking
- -24-hour business center
- -Conference center
- -Vending machine
- -Pool umbrellas
- -Pool sun loungers
- -Conference space size (meters) - 1115
- -Conference space size (feet) - 12000
- -Express check-in
- -Express check-out
- -Meeting rooms
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Braille or raised signage
- -Assistive listening devices available