With a stay at Oxford Suites Yakima in Yakima, you'll be in the business district, just a 1-minute walk from Yakima River Valley and 14 minutes by foot from Yakima Convention Center. This hotel is 1.1 mi (1.8 km) from Capitol Theater and 1.4 mi (2.3 km) from Yakima County Stadium.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 107 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and microwaves. Your pillowtop bed comes with premium bedding. Rooms have private patios. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, and flat-screen televisions with cable programming provide entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.Amenities
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a fitness center, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and gift shops/newsstands. This hotel also features a fireplace in the lobby and a picnic area. Getting to nearby attractions is a breeze with the complimentary area shuttle.Dining
At Oxford Suites Yakima, enjoy a satisfying meal at the restaurant. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. A complimentary breakfast is included on weekdays from 6:00 AM to 9:00 AM and on weekends from 7:00 AM to 10:00 AM.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a 24-hour business center, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Planning an event in Yakima? This hotel has facilities measuring 1352 square feet (126 square meters), including conference space. A roundtrip airport shuttle is complimentary (available 24 hours).Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Yakima River Valley - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Yakima Convention Center - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Capitol Theater - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Yakima County Stadium - 2.5 km / 1.6 mi
Yakima Valley Sundome - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Yakima Valley Trolleys - 3.2 km / 2 mi
Yakima Area Arboretum - 3.8 km / 2.4 mi
Yakima Valley Museum - 5 km / 3.1 mi
Virginia Mason Memorial - Yakima Valley Memorial Hospital - 5.9 km / 3.6 mi
Valley Mall - 6.2 km / 3.8 mi
Bail Breaker Brewing Company - 6.6 km / 4.1 mi
Central Washington Agricultural Museum - 9.4 km / 5.9 mi
McAllister Museum of Aviation - 10.1 km / 6.3 mi
Westpark Shopping Center - 10.3 km / 6.4 mi
Cowiche Canyon Trail - 10.8 km / 6.7 mi
The preferred airport for Oxford Suites Yakima is Yakima, WA (YKM-Yakima Air Terminal - McAllister Field) - 10.5 km / 6.5 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation Safety features at this property include a carbon monoxide detector, a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system, and a first aid kit
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- This property offers transfers from the airport. Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- One child 15 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Parking height restrictions apply.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; cashless payment methods are available for all transactions; masks are required in public areas; reservations are required for some onsite facilities.
- Contactless check-out is available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast.
- The property affirms that it adheres to the SafeStay (AHLA - USA) sanitization guidelines.
- Enhanced food service safety measures are in place.
- This property welcomes guests of all sexual orientations and gender identities (LGBTQIA friendly).
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Service fee: USD 5.00 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: USD 29 per pet, per week
- Service animals are exempt from fees
- Early check-in fee: USD 15 (subject to availability)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Fireplace in lobby
- -24-hour business center
- -Free area shuttle
- -In-room accessibility
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Picnic area
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Conference space
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Free airport transportation
- -Free breakfast
- -Fitness facilities
- -Free wired Internet
- -Luggage storage
- -Meeting rooms
- -Conference space size (meters) - 126
- -Conference space size (feet) - 1352
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Braille or raised signage
- -Food and water bowls
- -Hiking/biking trails nearby