Located in Abingdon, Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Abingdon, VA is in a rural location, within a 5-minute drive of Harry L. Coomes Recreation Center and The Arts Depot. This hotel is 16.6 mi (26.7 km) from Jefferson National Forest and 2.2 mi (3.5 km) from Virginia Creeper Trail Abingdon.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 79 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Cable programming and video-game consoles are provided for your entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and desks, as well as phones with free local calls.Amenities
Take advantage of recreation opportunities including an outdoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access and gift shops/newsstands.Dining
A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily from 6:30 AM to 9:30 AM.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and a 24-hour front desk. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Harry L. Coomes Recreation Center - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Virginia Creeper Trail Abingdon - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi
Barter Theatre - 3.8 km / 2.4 mi
The Arts Depot - 4.5 km / 2.8 mi
William King Museum - 5 km / 3.1 mi
Southwest Virginia Cultural Center & Marketplace - 8.6 km / 5.3 mi
Abingdon Vineyards - 10.2 km / 6.3 mi
Emory and Henry College - 13 km / 8.1 mi
South Holston Lake - 14.2 km / 8.8 mi
Virginia Creeper Damascus - 16.9 km / 10.5 mi
Adventure Damascus - 17.1 km / 10.7 mi
Sugar Hollow Park - 19.3 km / 12 mi
Clear Creek Golf Club - 20.3 km / 12.6 mi
Mount Rogers National Recreation Area - 23.9 km / 14.9 mi
Jefferson National Forest - 26.7 km / 16.6 mi
The nearest airports are:
Tri-Cities, TN (TRI-Tri-Cities Regional) - 56.1 km / 34.8 mi
Abingdon, VA (VJI-Virginia Highlands) - 11.6 km / 7.2 mi
The preferred airport for Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Abingdon, VA is Tri-Cities, TN (TRI-Tri-Cities Regional).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: USD 35 per accommodation, per day
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 10.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -24-hour fitness facilities
- -24-hour business center
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Outdoor pool
- -Free breakfast
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Braille or raised signage
- -Assistive listening devices available
- -Wheelchair-accessible registration desk