With a stay at Quintessa Hotel Sasebo, you'll be centrally located in Sasebo, within a 5-minute drive of Sasebo Harbor and Maritime Self-Defense Force Sasebo Museum. This hotel is 8.4 mi (13.6 km) from Huis Ten Bosch and 1 mi (1.6 km) from Miuracho Catholic Church.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 162 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and pay movies provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature deep soaking bathtubs and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include phones, as well as desks and coffee/tea makers.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and a vending machine.Dining
Enjoy a satisfying meal at Tia Marina Holiday serving guests of Quintessa Hotel Sasebo. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 10 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services, a 24-hour front desk, and luggage storage. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Maritime Self-Defense Force Sasebo Museum - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Miuracho Catholic Church - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Sasebo Harbor - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Hidden Christian Sites in the Nagasaki Region - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Yumiharidake Lookout - 3.8 km / 2.4 mi
Tenjin Park - 4 km / 2.5 mi
Saikai National Park - 4.2 km / 2.6 mi
Kujukushima Aquarium - 4.7 km / 2.9 mi
Kujukushima Zoological and Botanical Garden - 5.5 km / 3.4 mi
Tenkaiho Observatory - 9.6 km / 5.9 mi
Mikawachiyaki Museum - 13.6 km / 8.4 mi
Huis Ten Bosch - 13.6 km / 8.4 mi
Peace Park of Uragashira - 15.8 km / 9.8 mi
Shinsaikai Bridge - 19.5 km / 12.1 mi
Saikaibashi Park - 19.7 km / 12.2 mi
The preferred airport for Quintessa Hotel Sasebo is Nagasaki (NGS) - 64.1 km / 39.9 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- Parking height restrictions apply.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 1000 for adults and JPY 800 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: JPY 1000 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free WiFi
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Concierge services
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Vending machine
- -Luggage storage