Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at The Equinox, a Luxury Collection Golf Resort & Spa, Vermont in Manchester, you'll be in the historical district, within a 15-minute drive of Bromley Mountain Ski Resort and Orvis Fly Fishing. This 4.5-star resort is 18.7 mi (30.2 km) from Stratton Mountain Resort and 0.7 mi (1.2 km) from Equinox Preservation Trust.Rooms
Stay in one of 150 guestrooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Your pillowtop bed comes with down comforters. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.Amenities
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. After practicing your swing on the golf course, you can enjoy other recreational amenities including outdoor tennis courts and an indoor pool. Additional features at this Colonial resort include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands. Guests can catch a ride on the complimentary shuttle, which operates within 2 mi.Dining
Enjoy American cuisine at Chop House, one of the resort's 4 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Relax with a refreshing drink at one of the 2 bars/lounges. Full breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, express check-out, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Planning an event in Manchester? This resort has facilities measuring 4000 square feet (372 square meters), including a conference center. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours), and free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
American Museum of Fly Fishing - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Orvis Fly Fishing - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Southern Vermont Arts Center - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Equinox Preservation Trust - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Manchester Designer Outlets - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Hildene - 2.5 km / 1.6 mi
Gander Gallery - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
Dana L. Thompson Memorial Park - 3.2 km / 2 mi
Mount Equinox - 6.5 km / 4 mi
Lye Brook Falls - 9.1 km / 5.6 mi
Norman Rockwell Exhibition - 11.3 km / 7 mi
Dorset Playhouse - 12.7 km / 7.9 mi
Bromley Mountain Ski Resort - 14.9 km / 9.3 mi
Emerald Lake State Park - 16.3 km / 10.1 mi
Arlington Green Covered Bridge - 19.5 km / 12.1 mi
The nearest airports are:
Rutland, VT (RUT-Rutland Southern Vermont Regional) - 48.6 km / 30.2 mi
Springfield, VT (VSF-Hartness State) - 65.5 km / 40.7 mi
Glens Falls, NY (GFL-Floyd Bennett Memorial) - 73 km / 45.4 mi
The preferred airport for The Equinox, a Luxury Collection Golf Resort & Spa, Vermont is Rutland, VT (RUT-Rutland Southern Vermont Regional).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
24-hour airport shuttle service is available on request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Pool access available from 6:00 AM to 8:00 PM.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: USD 39.00 per accommodation, per night
- Pool access
- Fitness center access
- Sporting facilities or equipment
- Shuttle service
- Business center/computer access
- Internet access
- Self parking
- Valet parking
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: USD 30 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 35.0 per day (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 110 per vehicle (one-way)
- Valet parking fee: USD 35 per day
- Pet fee: USD 130 per pet, per stay
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Wedding services
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Computer station
- -Free area shuttle
- -Roll-in shower
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Concierge services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Free WiFi
- -24-hour fitness facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Free self parking
- -24-hour business center
- -Conference space
- -Conference center
- -Vending machine
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Spa services on site
- -Full-service spa
- -Children's club (surcharge)
- -Golf course on site
- -Number of bars/lounges - 2
- -Valet parking (surcharge)
- -Steam room
- -Number of restaurants - 4
- -Outdoor tennis courts - 3
- -Number of meeting rooms - 12
- -Conference space size (feet) - 4000
- -Conference space size (meters) - 372
- -Pro shop
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Fireplace in lobby
- -Luggage storage
- -Airport transportation (surcharge)
- -Express check-out
- -Indoor pool
- -Tennis on site
- -Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- -Wheelchair-accessible pool
- -Wheelchair-accessible fitness center
- -Wheelchair-accessible spa
- -Visual alarms in hallways
- -Wheelchair-accessible on-site restaurant
- -Wheelchair-accessible concierge desk
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking