With a stay at Hilton Cambridge City Centre, you'll be centrally located in Cambridge, just a 3-minute walk from Cambridge Corn Exchange and 6 minutes by foot from University of Cambridge. This 4-star hotel is 0.3 mi (0.4 km) from King's College and 0.4 mi (0.6 km) from Trinity College.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 198 air-conditioned rooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as laptop-compatible safes and desks.Amenities
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a 24-hour fitness center, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services. This hotel also features a television in a common area and a ballroom.Dining
Enjoy a meal at the restaurant, or stay in and take advantage of the hotel's 24-hour room service. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are served on weekdays from 6 AM to 10 AM and on weekends from 7 AM to 11 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include express check-out, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Planning an event in Cambridge? This hotel has facilities measuring 3434 square feet (319 square meters), including conference space.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Sedgwick Museum of Earth Sciences - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Cambridge University Museum and Archaeology and Anthropology - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Emmanuel College - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Grand Arcade Shopping Centre - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Cambridge Corn Exchange - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Pembroke College - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Cambridge Arts Theatre - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Corpus Christi College - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
St Catharine's College - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Cambridge Market Square - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Peterhouse College - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
King's College - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Parker's Piece - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Senate House - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Church of St Mary the Great - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
The nearest airports are:
London (STN-Stansted) - 49.2 km / 30.6 mi
London (LTN-Luton) - 64.6 km / 40.2 mi
Cambridge (CBG) - 4.7 km / 2.9 mi
The preferred airport for Hilton Cambridge City Centre is London (STN-Stansted).
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays.
- Contactless check-out is available.
- The property affirms that it follows sanitization practices of CleanStay (Hilton) guidelines. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. Due to COVID-19 travel restrictions, this property can only accept bookings for essential travel or stays. You may be asked to provide evidence of this on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Parking height restrictions apply.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: GBP 16.95 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: GBP 25 per night
- Pet deposit: GBP 30 per stay
- Pet fee: GBP 30.00 per pet, per stay
- -24-hour fitness facilities
- -In-room accessibility
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Conference space
- -Concierge services
- -Fitness facilities
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Multilingual staff
- -Banquet hall
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Conference space size (feet) - 3434
- -Conference space size (meters) - 319
- -Express check-out
- -Luggage storage
- -Valet parking (surcharge)
- -Meeting rooms
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Food and water bowls