Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
When you stay at Holiday Inn Express Houghton-Keweenaw in Houghton, you'll be near ski lifts, within a 5-minute drive of Finlandia University and Michigan Technological University. This ski hotel is 3.8 mi (6.1 km) from Portage Health.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 61 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and microwaves. Your pillowtop bed comes with premium bedding. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, while 32-inch flat-screen televisions with cable programming provide entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature designer toiletries and hair dryers.Amenities
Spend the day on the slopes, or enjoy recreational amenities including an indoor pool and a spa tub. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, a fireplace in the lobby, and barbecue grills.Dining
Enjoy a satisfying meal at Culvers serving guests of Holiday Inn Express Houghton-Keweenaw. A complimentary hot/cold buffet breakfast is served daily from 6 AM to 9:30 AM.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a 24-hour business center, and express check-out. Planning an event in Houghton? This hotel has facilities measuring 875 square feet (79 square meters), including a meeting room. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Lake Superior - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Keweenaw Bay - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Mine Shaft - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Houghton–Hancock Bridge - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
A.E. Seaman Mineral Museum - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Finlandia University - 3.7 km / 2.3 mi
Michigan Technological University - 3.9 km / 2.4 mi
Rozsa Center for the Performing Arts - 4.3 km / 2.7 mi
Quincy Mine - 5 km / 3.1 mi
Portage Health - 6.1 km / 3.8 mi
Nara Nature Park - 6.7 km / 4.2 mi
Houghton County Historical Museum - 18 km / 11.2 mi
Keweenaw National Historical Park Headquarters - 20.8 km / 12.9 mi
Coppertown USA Mining Museum - 20.9 km / 13 mi
Copper Country Firefighters History Museum - 21.3 km / 13.2 mi
The preferred airport for Holiday Inn Express Houghton-Keweenaw is Hancock, MI (CMX-Houghton County Memorial) - 12.9 km / 8 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Pool access available from 9 AM to 11 PM.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: USD 30 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 10.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Computer station
- -Free wired Internet
- -Free use of nearby fitness center
- -RV, bus, truck parking
- -Roll-in shower
- -Free breakfast
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Free WiFi
- -Spa tub
- -Fitness facilities
- -Barbecue grill(s)
- -Laundry facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Free self parking
- -24-hour business center
- -One meeting room
- -Conference space size (meters) - 79
- -Conference space size (feet) - 875
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Fireplace in lobby
- -Express check-out
- -Indoor pool
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Braille or raised signage
- -Assistive listening devices available