Located in Crystal River, Days Inn by Wyndham Crystal River is on a river, a 1-minute drive from Crystal River Watersports Marina and 7 minutes from Crystal River National Wildlife Refuge. This hotel is 3.4 mi (5.4 km) from Three Sisters Springs and 3.9 mi (6.3 km) from Chassahowitzka National Wildlife Refuge.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 107 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and microwaves. 42-inch flat-screen televisions with cable programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Bathrooms have shower/tub combinations and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and desks, as well as phones with free local calls.Amenities
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as an outdoor pool, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and a television in a common area.Dining
Enjoy a satisfying meal at Dennys serving guests of Days Inn by Wyndham Crystal River.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk, laundry facilities, and a safe deposit box at the front desk. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Crystal River Watersports Marina - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Crystal River Preserve State Park - 1.4 km / 0.8 mi
Crystal River Archaeological State Park - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Hunter Spring Park - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi
Bayfront Health Seven Rivers - 4.3 km / 2.7 mi
Three Sisters Springs - 4.8 km / 3 mi
Crystal River National Wildlife Refuge - 6.3 km / 3.9 mi
Chassahowitzka National Wildlife Refuge - 6.3 km / 3.9 mi
Plantation Inn and Golf Resort - 6.4 km / 4 mi
Lake Rousseau - 12.5 km / 7.8 mi
Fort Island Trail Park - 13.5 km / 8.4 mi
Homosassa Springs Wildlife State Park - 15.8 km / 9.8 mi
Pine Ridge Golf & Country Club - 18.9 km / 11.7 mi
Yulee Sugar Mill Ruins Historic State Park - 19.2 km / 12 mi
Waccasassa Bay Preserve State Park - 19.8 km / 12.3 mi
The nearest airports are:
Gainesville Regional Airport (GNV) - 106.7 km / 66.3 mi
Ocala, FL (OCF-Ocala Intl.) - 60.4 km / 37.5 mi
The preferred airport for Days Inn by Wyndham Crystal River is Gainesville Regional Airport (GNV).
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve rollaway/extra beds
- This property accepts credit cards, debit cards, and cash
- Safety features at this property include a smoke detector
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Pool access available from 8:00 AM to 9:00 PM.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; contactless room service is available; masks are required in public areas.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings, and can be accessed from outside the building via exterior corridors.
- This property affirms that it follows the cleaning and disinfection practices of Count on Us (Wyndham).
- This property affirms that it adheres to the cleaning and disinfection practices of SafeStay (AHLA - USA), Intertek Cristal (3rd party expert - Global), and Safe Travels (WTTC - Global).
- Enhanced food service safety measures are in place.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: USD 15 per pet, per night
- Service animals are exempt from fees
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 15.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free self parking
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Conference space
- -Outdoor pool
- -Free RV, bus, truck parking
- -Television in common areas
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Swimming pool
- -Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- -Vending machine
- -Pool sun loungers
- -Pool umbrellas
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- -Wheelchair-accessible pool
- -Wheelchair-accessible van parking
- -Wheelchair-accessible on-site restaurant