With a stay at Rodeway Inn, you'll be centrally located in Lawton, within a 10-minute drive of Fort Sill and Museum of the Great Plains. This motel is 2.4 mi (3.9 km) from Comanche National Museum and Cultural Center and 3.3 mi (5.3 km) from Lee Boulevard Shopping Center.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 94 air-conditioned rooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with bathtubs feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include desks and coffee/tea makers, as well as phones with free local calls.Business, Other Amenities
Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Museum of the Great Plains - 3.6 km / 2.2 mi
Comanche National Museum and Cultural Center - 3.6 km / 2.2 mi
Great Plains Technology Center - 4.9 km / 3 mi
Lee Boulevard Shopping Center - 5 km / 3.1 mi
Comanche Nation Casino - 6.7 km / 4.2 mi
Lawton Indian Hospital - 7.1 km / 4.4 mi
Comanche Nation Waterpark - 8.7 km / 5.4 mi
Historic Mattie Beal Home - 9 km / 5.6 mi
Fort Sill - 9.3 km / 5.8 mi
Geronimo's Grave - 9.7 km / 6.1 mi
Wichita Mountains Wildlife Refuge - 27.2 km / 16.9 mi
Holy City of the Wichitas - 33.4 km / 20.8 mi
Wichita Mountains - 35.2 km / 21.9 mi
Caddo Lake - 37.1 km / 23 mi
The nearest airports are:
Wichita Falls, TX (SPS-Sheppard Air Force Base) - 85.5 km / 53.1 mi
Lawton, OK (LAW-Lawton-Fort Sill Regional) - 8.8 km / 5.4 mi
The preferred airport for Rodeway Inn is Wichita Falls, TX (SPS-Sheppard Air Force Base).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. Due to COVID-19, this property's food and beverage options may be limited pursuant to local regulations.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; masks are required in public areas.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 48 hours between bookings.
- The property affirms that it follows sanitization practices of Commitment to Clean (Choice) guidelines.
- The property affirms that it adheres to the SafeStay (AHLA - USA) sanitization guidelines.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: USD 20 per pet, per night
- Service animals are exempt from fees
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 10.00 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free self parking
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -24-hour front desk
- -Free RV, bus, truck parking
- -Wheelchair accessible – no