A stay at Econo Lodge Inn & Suites places you in the heart of Cedartown, within a 5-minute drive of Floyd Medical Center and Peek Forest Park. This hotel is 26.5 mi (42.6 km) from Weiss Lake and 1.6 mi (2.6 km) from Polk County Historical Society.Rooms
Stay in one of 54 guestrooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include desks and complimentary newspapers, as well as phones with free local calls.Dining
A complimentary full breakfast is included.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and a 24-hour front desk. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Floyd Medical Center - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Peek Forest Park - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Polk County Historical Society - 3 km / 1.9 mi
Cave Spring - 15 km / 9.3 mi
Beaa Country Club - 19.9 km / 12.4 mi
Talladega National Forest - 26.2 km / 16.3 mi
The Forum - 28.6 km / 17.7 mi
Rome Area History Museum - 28.7 km / 17.9 mi
Rome-Floyd ECO Center - 30 km / 18.6 mi
Ridge Ferry Park - 30.2 km / 18.8 mi
Floyd Primary Care - 30.6 km / 19 mi
Chieftains Museum - 30.7 km / 19.1 mi
Oak Hill & The Martha Berry Museum - 31.6 km / 19.6 mi
State Mutual Stadium - 31.6 km / 19.6 mi
Redmond Regional Medical Center - 32.6 km / 20.3 mi
The preferred airport for Econo Lodge Inn & Suites is Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport (ATL) - 106.3 km / 66.1 mi
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- This property accepts credit cards; cash is not accepted
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. Due to COVID-19, this property's food and beverage options may be limited pursuant to local regulations.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Masks are required in public areas.
- This property affirms that it follows the cleaning and disinfection practices of Commitment to Clean (Choice).
- -Free self parking
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Business center
- -Free breakfast
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Braille or raised signage
- -Assistive listening devices available