When you stay at The Ritz-Carlton Reynolds, Lake Oconee in Greensboro, you'll be on a lake and 14 minutes by car from Lake Oconee Village. This 4.5-star resort is 7 mi (11.3 km) from Lake Oconee and 14.7 mi (23.6 km) from Rock Eagle Effigy Mound.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 251 air-conditioned rooms featuring iPod docking stations and minibars. Rooms have private balconies. Flat-screen televisions with cable programming provide entertainment, while wireless Internet access (surcharge) keeps you connected. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature designer toiletries and hair dryers.Amenities
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. When the sun is out, a round of golf or a day at the private beach are two great options for taking advantage of the fine weather. Additional features at this resort include wireless Internet access (surcharge), concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).Dining
Enjoy southern cuisine at Georgia's, one of the resort's 5 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Snacks are also available at the coffee shop/café. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-in, and express check-out. Planning an event in Greensboro? This resort has facilities measuring 19077 square feet (1772 square meters), including conference space. A roundtrip airport shuttle is available for a surcharge.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Lake Oconee Village - 5.8 km / 3.6 mi
Lake Oconee - 11.3 km / 7 mi
Rock Eagle Effigy Mound - 23.6 km / 14.7 mi
Putnam General Hospital - 24.3 km / 15.1 mi
Piedmont National Wildlife Refuge - 25.1 km / 15.6 mi
Uncle Remus Museum - 26.7 km / 16.6 mi
The Plaza Arts Center - 27 km / 16.8 mi
Lake Sinclair - 31.1 km / 19.3 mi
Beacon Heights Shopping Center - 45 km / 28 mi
Madison Morgan Cultural Center - 47.4 km / 29.4 mi
Heritage Hall - 47.7 km / 29.7 mi
Madison Morgan County Visitor Center - 48.1 km / 29.9 mi
Madison Town Park - 48.3 km / 30 mi
Rogers House and Rose Cottage - 48.5 km / 30.1 mi
Oconee National Forest - 50.4 km / 31.3 mi
The preferred airport for The Ritz-Carlton Reynolds, Lake Oconee is Atlanta, GA (ATL-Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta Intl.) - 147.4 km / 91.6 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property.
- The property affirms that it follows sanitization practices of Global Cleanliness Council (Marriott) guidelines.
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Reservations are required for golf tee times, massage services, and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: USD 53 per accommodation, per night
- Spa access
- Fitness center access
- Fitness/yoga classes
- Internet access
- In-room safe
- In-room coffee
- Valet parking
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 14.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 14.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 32.00 per night
- Pet fee: USD 250 per pet, per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Wedding services
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Multilingual staff
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Concierge services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Hair salon
- -Outdoor pool
- -Spa tub
- -Spa treatment room(s)
- -24-hour fitness facilities
- -Fitness facilities
- -Laundry facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Business center
- -Conference space
- -RV, bus, truck parking (surcharge)
- -Pool umbrellas
- -Private beach nearby
- -Spa services on site
- -Full-service spa
- -Pool sun loungers
- -Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- -Children's club (surcharge)
- -Golf course on site
- -WiFi (surcharge)
- -Electric car charging station
- -Valet parking (surcharge)
- -Steam room
- -Picnic area
- -Conference space size (feet) - 19077
- -Fireplace in lobby
- -Number of restaurants - 5
- -Luggage storage
- -Airport transportation (surcharge)
- -Express check-in
- -Express check-out
- -Supervised childcare/activities (surcharge)
- -Conference space size (meters) - 1772
- -Meeting rooms
- -Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- -Wheelchair-accessible pool
- -Wheelchair-accessible fitness center
- -Wheelchair-accessible meeting spaces/business center
- -Wheelchair-accessible spa
- -Visual alarms in hallways
- -Wheelchair-accessible on-site restaurant
- -Assistive listening devices in meeting rooms
- -Wheelchair-accessible concierge desk
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Braille or raised signage