Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Olympia in Olympia, you'll be within a 5-minute walk of Percival Landing and Olympia Farmers Market. This ski hotel is 14.4 mi (23.2 km) from Little Creek Casino and 0.2 mi (0.4 km) from WET Science Center.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 102 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and microwaves. Your bed comes with down comforters, and all rooms are furnished with twin sofa beds. Cable programming and iPod docking stations are provided for your entertainment, while wireless Internet access (surcharge) keeps you connected. Private bathrooms with bathtubs or showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.Amenities
After a day on the slopes, enjoy recreational amenities including an indoor pool and a spa tub. Additional features at this hotel include wedding services, a fireplace in the lobby, and a picnic area.Dining
You can enjoy a meal at the restaurant serving the guests of DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Olympia, or stop in at the grocery/convenience store. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 9:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-out, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. This hotel has 3 meeting rooms available for events. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Percival Landing - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Olympia Farmers Market - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
WET Science Center - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
State Theater - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
East Bay Public Plaza - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Hands On Children's Museum - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Washington State Capitol - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Governor's Mansion - 1.7 km / 1 mi
State Capitol Museum - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Priest Point Park - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
Yauger Park - 4.1 km / 2.5 mi
Brewery Park at Tumwater Falls - 4.4 km / 2.7 mi
Providence St. Peter Hospital - 5.7 km / 3.5 mi
LBA Park - 6.6 km / 4.1 mi
Saint Martin’s University - 8.5 km / 5.3 mi
The nearest airports are:
Seattle, WA (SEA-Seattle - Tacoma Intl.) - 81.3 km / 50.5 mi
Olympia, WA (OLM-Olympia Regional) - 10.8 km / 6.7 mi
The preferred airport for DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Olympia is Seattle, WA (SEA-Seattle - Tacoma Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Pool access available from 6:00 AM to 10:00 PM.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 9.95 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 6.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 10.00 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Wedding services
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Banquet hall
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Roll-in shower
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Smoke-free property
- -Grocery/convenience store
- -Spa tub
- -24-hour fitness facilities
- -Barbecue grill(s)
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Business center
- -Conference space
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Picnic area
- -Number of meeting rooms - 3
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Fireplace in lobby
- -Express check-out
- -Indoor pool
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Braille or raised signage
- -Assistive listening devices available