Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
When you stay at Red Lion Inn & Suites Jerome Twin Falls in Jerome, you'll be within a 10-minute drive of Snake River Canyon Trail and Perrine Bridge. This ski hotel is 3.9 mi (6.2 km) from Snake River Canyon and 5.5 mi (8.9 km) from Centennial Waterfront Park.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 72 air-conditioned rooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and desks, as well as phones with free local calls.Amenities
After a day on the slopes, enjoy recreational amenities, which include a fitness center.Dining
A complimentary continental breakfast is served daily.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, a 24-hour front desk, and multilingual staff. Planning an event in Jerome? This hotel has facilities measuring 187 square feet (17 square meters), including a meeting room. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Snake River Canyon - 6.2 km / 3.9 mi
Snake River Canyon Trail - 6.3 km / 3.9 mi
Perrine Bridge - 6.4 km / 4 mi
Centennial Waterfront Park - 8.9 km / 5.5 mi
Canyon Springs Golf Course - 9.8 km / 6.1 mi
College of Southern Idaho - 9.8 km / 6.1 mi
Shoshone Falls - 17.5 km / 10.9 mi
Eastman Park - 33.8 km / 21 mi
Thousand Springs State Park - 44.4 km / 27.6 mi
Hagerman City Park - 46.9 km / 29.1 mi
The preferred airport for Red Lion Inn & Suites Jerome Twin Falls is Twin Falls, ID (TWF) - 19.9 km / 12.4 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- This property allows pets in specific rooms only (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: USD 15 per pet, per day
- In-room safe fee: USD 1.50 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 10 per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free self parking
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -24-hour front desk
- -Free breakfast
- -Fitness facilities
- -Free RV, bus, truck parking
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Multilingual staff
- -One meeting room
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Conference space size (meters) - 17
- -Conference space size (feet) - 187
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Braille or raised signage