With a stay at Giardino degli Ulivi Resort in Trinitapoli, you'll be 2 mi (3.3 km) from Salina di Margherita di Savoia Nature Reserve and 10 mi (16.1 km) from Archaeological Area and Antiquarium of Canne of Battaglia. This beach apartment is 11.2 mi (18 km) from Barletta Castle and 17.7 mi (28.5 km) from Cathedral Basilica San Nicola Pellegrino.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 24 guestrooms featuring minibars and flat-screen televisions. Your bed comes with premium bedding, and all rooms are furnished with sofa beds. Rooms have private balconies or patios. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and bidets.Amenities
Be sure to enjoy recreational amenities, including an outdoor pool, an outdoor tennis court, and a fitness center. This apartment also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and wedding services.Dining
Enjoy a meal at the restaurant or snacks in the apartment's coffee shop/café. Relax with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge or the poolside bar. A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily from 8:00 AM to 10:00 AM.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. For a surcharge, guests may use a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) and a train station pick-up service.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Salina di Margherita di Savoia Nature Reserve - 3.3 km / 2 mi
Archaeological Park Hypogei - 3.3 km / 2.1 mi
Art Gallery Giuseppe De Nittis - 14.5 km / 9 mi
Challenge of Barletta - 14.9 km / 9.3 mi
Cathedral of Santa Maria Maggiore - 15.2 km / 9.5 mi
Basilica of the Holy Sepulchre - 15.8 km / 9.8 mi
Spiaggia di Ponente - 15.9 km / 9.9 mi
Palazzo della Marra - 16 km / 9.9 mi
Archaeological Area and Antiquarium of Canne of Battaglia - 16.1 km / 10 mi
Barletta Castle - 18 km / 11.2 mi
Spiaggia di Levante - 19.6 km / 12.2 mi
Beach of Sciali - 22.9 km / 14.3 mi
Gargano Promontory - 23.7 km / 14.7 mi
Cathedral of San Sabino - 23.8 km / 14.8 mi
Hypogeum Lagrasta - 23.8 km / 14.8 mi
The nearest airports are:
Karol Wojtyla Airport (BRI) - 70.4 km / 43.7 mi
Gino Lisa Airport (FOG) - 62.1 km / 38.6 mi
The preferred airport for Giardino degli Ulivi Resort is Karol Wojtyla Airport (BRI).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- The property is professionally cleaned; disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
- The property affirms that it follows sanitization practices of Safe Hospitality National Protocol (Italy) guidelines.
If you are planning to arrive after 10 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. Airport shuttle service is available on request from 9:00 AM to 11:00 PM. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 1999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- This property offers transfers from the airport and train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The seasonal pool will be open from June to October.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the apartment prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: EUR 10 per pet, per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 12.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Wedding services
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Multilingual staff
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Snack bar/deli
- -Free breakfast
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Poolside bar
- -Luggage storage
- -24-hour front desk
- -Concierge services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Free WiFi
- -Outdoor pool
- -Outdoor seasonal pool
- -Children's pool
- -Spa treatment room(s)
- -Fitness facilities
- -Barbecue grill(s)
- -Picnic area
- -Laundry facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Free self parking
- -Business center
- -One meeting room
- -Train station pickup (surcharge)
- -24-hour pool access
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Pool umbrellas
- -Spa services on site
- -Turkish bath/Hammam
- -Pool sun loungers
- -Outdoor tennis court
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Proposal/romance packages available
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Airport transportation (surcharge)
- -Tennis on site
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking