With a stay at Hotel Mariet, you'll be centrally located in Romano di Lombardia, just a 5-minute walk from Rubini Museum and 5 minutes by foot from Piazza della Rocca. This hotel is 17.3 mi (27.9 km) from Leolandia and 16.4 mi (26.4 km) from Humanitas Gavazzeni Hospital.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 35 guestrooms, featuring kitchens. Your memory foam bed comes with premium bedding. Rooms have private balconies. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, while 26-inch LCD televisions with digital programming provide entertainment.Amenities
Take in the views from a rooftop terrace and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access and a television in a common area. Getting to nearby attractions is a breeze with the area shuttle (surcharge).Dining
Satisfy your appetite with Mediterranean cuisine at Ristorante Mariet, a restaurant where you can enjoy drinks at the bar/lounge and dine alfresco. Snacks are also available at the coffee shop/café. A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily from 7 AM to 10 AM.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, limo/town car service, and a computer station. Limited parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Rubini Museum - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Piazza della Rocca - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Malpaga Castle - 12.4 km / 7.7 mi
Sanctuary of Caravaggio - 13.7 km / 8.5 mi
Azienda Ospedaliera Ospedale Treviglio Caravaggio - 16.2 km / 10.1 mi
Torre del Popolo - 16.2 km / 10.1 mi
Palazzolo sull'Oglio Castle Ruins - 16.3 km / 10.2 mi
Basilica of St. Martin - 18.4 km / 11.4 mi
Castle of Soncino - 18.4 km / 11.5 mi
Piazzale del Santuario - 19 km / 11.8 mi
Piazza Manara - 19 km / 11.8 mi
Palazzolo sull'Oglio Roman Bridge - 19.1 km / 11.9 mi
Palazzo Galliari - 19.1 km / 11.9 mi
Church of Santa Maria Assunta - 19.3 km / 12 mi
Brusaporto Sport Centre - 19.4 km / 12 mi
The nearest airports are:
Bergamo (BGY-Orio Al Serio) - 25.6 km / 15.9 mi
Milan (LIN-Linate) - 47.9 km / 29.8 mi
Brescia (VBS-Gabriele D'Annuzio) - 55.7 km / 34.6 mi
The preferred airport for Hotel Mariet is Bergamo (BGY-Orio Al Serio).
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher and a smoke detector.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and also through room service.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
- The property affirms that it follows sanitization practices of Safe Hospitality National Protocol (Italy) guidelines.
The front desk is open daily from 6:00 AM - midnight. To make arrangements for check-in please contact the property at least 24 hours before arrival using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests must contact the property in advance for check-in instructions. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- This property allows pets in specific rooms only. Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2 per person, per night, up to 10 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 16 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Offsite parking discounted rates available
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Laundry facilities
- -Free breakfast
- -Free wired Internet
- -Television in common areas
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Computer station
- -Limo or Town Car service available
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Area shuttle (surcharge)
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Express check-out
- -Luggage storage
- -Rooftop terrace
- -Meeting rooms
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- -Wheelchair-accessible on-site restaurant
- -Wheelchair-accessible concierge desk
- -Wheelchair-accessible path to elevator
- -Stair-free path to entrance