With a stay at Holiday Inn Express Dunfermline in Dunfermline, you'll be within a 15-minute drive of Deep Sea World and Pittencrieff Park. This hotel is 15.6 mi (25.1 km) from Edinburgh Zoo and 17.1 mi (27.5 km) from Murrayfield Stadium.Rooms
Stay in one of 82 guestrooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have showers and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Take in the views from a garden and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access and a television in a common area.Dining
At Holiday Inn Express Dunfermline, enjoy a satisfying meal at the restaurant. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily from 6:30 AM to 10 AM.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, express check-in, and express check-out. Planning an event in Dunfermline? This hotel has facilities measuring 388 square feet (36 square meters), including a meeting room. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Dunfermline Abbey - 3.8 km / 2.4 mi
Pittencrieff Park - 4.1 km / 2.6 mi
Dunfermline Golf Club - 6.9 km / 4.3 mi
Yellowscott Country Park - 9.2 km / 5.7 mi
Aberdour Castle - 9.5 km / 5.9 mi
Silver Sands Beach - 10.1 km / 6.2 mi
Deep Sea World - 11.1 km / 6.9 mi
Knockhill Racing Circuit - 11.5 km / 7.2 mi
Forth Road Bridge - 14.9 km / 9.2 mi
Port Edgar - 15.2 km / 9.5 mi
Culross Palace - 15.4 km / 9.5 mi
Forth Rail Bridge - 15.5 km / 9.6 mi
Hopetoun House - 16.6 km / 10.3 mi
Loch Leven Castle - 16.7 km / 10.4 mi
Dalmeny House - 17.2 km / 10.7 mi
The nearest airports are:
Edinburgh (EDI) - 25.5 km / 15.8 mi
Dundee (DND) - 68.6 km / 42.6 mi
The preferred airport for Holiday Inn Express Dunfermline is Edinburgh (EDI).
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. Due to COVID-19 travel restrictions, this property can only accept bookings for essential travel or stays. You may be asked to provide evidence of this on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Up to 2 children 16 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Pet fee: GBP 15 per pet, per night
- Late check-out fee: GBP 25.00 (subject to availability)
- -Free self parking
- -24-hour business center
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Free breakfast
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Computer station
- -Multilingual staff
- -One meeting room
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Conference space size (feet) - 388
- -Conference space size (meters) - 36
- -Express check-in
- -Express check-out
- -Luggage storage
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Assistive listening devices available