Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Holiday Inn Express Dunfermline in Dunfermline, you'll be within a 10-minute drive of Deep Sea World and Pittencrieff Park. This hotel is 15 mi (24.1 km) from Royal Highland Centre and 15.5 mi (25 km) from Edinburgh Zoo.Rooms
Stay in one of 82 guestrooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have showers and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and a television in a common area.Dining
At Holiday Inn Express Dunfermline, enjoy a satisfying meal at the restaurant. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily from 6:30 AM to 10 AM.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, express check-in, and express check-out. Planning an event in Dunfermline? This hotel has facilities measuring 388 square feet (36 square meters), including a meeting room. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Dunfermline Abbey - 3.8 km / 2.4 mi
Pittencrieff Park - 4.2 km / 2.6 mi
Dunfermline Golf Club - 6.9 km / 4.3 mi
Yellowscott Country Park - 9.2 km / 5.7 mi
Aberdour Castle - 9.5 km / 5.9 mi
Silver Sands Beach - 10.1 km / 6.2 mi
Deep Sea World - 11.1 km / 6.9 mi
Knockhill Racing Circuit - 11.5 km / 7.2 mi
Forth Road Bridge - 14.9 km / 9.3 mi
Port Edgar - 15.3 km / 9.5 mi
Culross Palace - 15.4 km / 9.5 mi
Forth Rail Bridge - 15.5 km / 9.6 mi
Hopetoun House - 16.6 km / 10.3 mi
Loch Leven Castle - 16.7 km / 10.4 mi
Dalmeny House - 17.2 km / 10.7 mi
The nearest airports are:
Edinburgh (EDI) - 25.1 km / 15.6 mi
Dundee (DND) - 68.6 km / 42.6 mi
The preferred airport for Holiday Inn Express Dunfermline is Edinburgh (EDI).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: GBP 15 per pet, per night
- Late check-out fee: GBP 25.00 (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Multilingual staff
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Computer station
- -Roll-in shower
- -Free breakfast
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Free WiFi
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Free self parking
- -24-hour business center
- -One meeting room
- -Conference space size (feet) - 388
- -Luggage storage
- -Express check-in
- -Express check-out
- -Conference space size (meters) - 36