With a stay at Yellowstone Valley Lodge, Ascend Hotel Collection in Livingston, you'll be on the waterfront, within a 15-minute drive of Chico Hot Springs and Gallatin National Forest. This lodge is 15.9 mi (25.6 km) from Sacajawea Park and 16 mi (25.8 km) from Livingston Depot Center.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 23 guestrooms. Rooms have private patios. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.Amenities
Take in the views from a terrace and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services. Additional features at this lodge include wedding services, a picnic area, and a vending machine.Dining
Enjoy a satisfying meal at Yellowstone Valley Grill serving guests of Yellowstone Valley Lodge, Ascend Hotel Collection. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. A complimentary continental breakfast is served daily from 7 AM to 10 AM.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-out, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Gallatin National Forest - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Chico Hot Springs - 17.7 km / 11 mi
Sacajawea Park - 25.6 km / 15.9 mi
Livingston Depot Center - 25.8 km / 16 mi
Yankee Jim Canyon - 34.8 km / 21.6 mi
Montana Grizzly Encounter - 45.7 km / 28.4 mi
Yellowstone Hot Springs - 49.5 km / 30.7 mi
The preferred airport for Yellowstone Valley Lodge, Ascend Hotel Collection is Gallatin Field Airport (BZN) - 79.3 km / 49.3 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher and a smoke detector.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- The property affirms that it adheres to the SafeStay (AHLA - USA) sanitization guidelines. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
The front desk is open daily from 8 AM - 8 PM. If you are planning to arrive after 8 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. Due to COVID-19, this property's food and beverage options may be limited pursuant to local regulations.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Pet fee: USD 30 per accommodation, per stay
- Service animals are exempt from fees
- -Free long-term parking
- -Free self parking
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Wedding services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Concierge services
- -Business center
- -Free breakfast
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -One meeting room
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Vending machine
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Express check-out
- -Picnic area
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Food and water bowls