When you stay at DoubleTree by Hilton Dunblane Hydro in Dunblane, you'll be in the historical district, within a 10-minute drive of Stirling Castle and Doune Castle. This 4-star hotel is 11.4 mi (18.4 km) from Loch Lomond and The Trossachs National Park and 4.7 mi (7.6 km) from University of Stirling.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 200 guestrooms. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as laptop-compatible safes and desks.Amenities
Be sure to enjoy recreational amenities, including a health club, an indoor pool, and a sauna. Additional features at this Victorian hotel include wireless Internet access (surcharge), concierge services, and a television in a common area.Dining
Enjoy a meal at The Kailyard Restaurant, or stay in and take advantage of the hotel's 24-hour room service. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Full breakfasts are served on weekdays from 7:00 AM to 10:00 AM and on weekends from 7:00 AM to 10:00 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include express check-out, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. Planning an event in Dunblane? This hotel has facilities measuring 11000 square feet (1022 square meters), including conference space. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Dunblane Museum - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Dunblane Cathedral - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Argaty Red Kites - 7.5 km / 4.7 mi
University of Stirling - 7.6 km / 4.7 mi
Doune Castle - 8 km / 5 mi
National Wallace Monument - 8.3 km / 5.1 mi
Doune Ponds - 8.4 km / 5.2 mi
Deanston Distillery - 9.3 km / 5.8 mi
Stirling Castle - 9.6 km / 6 mi
Smith Art Gallery and Museum - 9.8 km / 6.1 mi
Argyll's Lodging - 9.9 km / 6.2 mi
Mar's Walk - 10 km / 6.2 mi
Tolbooth - 10.1 km / 6.3 mi
Church of the Holy Rude - 10.1 km / 6.3 mi
John Cowane's Hospital - 10.1 km / 6.3 mi
The nearest airports are:
Edinburgh Airport (EDI) - 57 km / 35.4 mi
Glasgow Intl. Airport (GLA) - 66 km / 41 mi
The preferred airport for DoubleTree by Hilton Dunblane Hydro is Edinburgh Airport (EDI).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed Safety features at this property include a smoke detector Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property Additional fees apply to children age 6 and older for meals. Children age 6 and older may order from the children's menu at a fee or may choose to dine from the adult menu for the prices listed on the menu. Adult breakfast rates apply to children over 12. Breakfast for children 5 years and under is complimentary when ordered from the kid's menu.
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Contactless check-out is available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast.
- The property affirms that it follows sanitization practices of CleanStay (Hilton) guidelines.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: GBP 12 for adults and GBP 7.95 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 12.99 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: GBP 12.99 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Pet fee: GBP 30 per pet, per stay
- Service animals are exempt from fees
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Banquet hall
- -Television in common areas
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Express check-out
- -Luggage storage
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Concierge services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Steam room
- -Fitness facilities
- -Health club
- -Laundry facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Free self parking
- -Conference space
- -Swimming pool
- -WiFi (surcharge)
- -Bar/lounge - 1
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Conference space size (feet) - 11000
- -Number of meeting rooms - 9
- -Proposal/romance packages available
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Indoor pool
- -Conference space size (meters) - 1022
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Assistive listening devices available
- -Hiking/biking trails nearby
- -Mountain biking nearby