With a stay at Comfort Inn New River in Fayetteville, you'll be near the airport, within a 10-minute drive of New River Gorge Bridge and Plateau Medical Center. This hotel is 22.5 mi (36.2 km) from Summersville Lake and 7.7 mi (12.4 km) from Whiple Company Store and Museum.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 67 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming provides entertainment. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include desks and microwaves, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a seasonal outdoor pool, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and a picnic area.Dining
Buffet breakfasts are available daily for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, a 24-hour front desk, and laundry facilities. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Plateau Medical Center - 6.5 km / 4 mi
New River Gorge Bridge - 9.2 km / 5.7 mi
Whiple Company Store and Museum - 12.4 km / 7.7 mi
Kaymoor Miners Trail - 13.9 km / 8.6 mi
Babcock State Park - 15.9 km / 9.9 mi
Summit National Scout Reserve - 18.8 km / 11.7 mi
Hawks Nest State Park - 20.1 km / 12.5 mi
Appalachian Bible College - 21.7 km / 13.5 mi
New River - 24.5 km / 15.2 mi
Tamarack Conference Center - 28.2 km / 17.5 mi
Beckley Appalachian Regional Healthcare Hospital - 28.8 km / 17.9 mi
West Virginia University Institute of Technology - 30.5 km / 19 mi
Raleigh General Hospital - 30.6 km / 19 mi
Beckley-Raleigh Convention Center - 31.1 km / 19.3 mi
Ship Rock Trailhead - 32.1 km / 20 mi
The nearest airports are:
Charleston, WV (CRW-Yeager) - 90 km / 55.9 mi
Beckley, WV (BKW-Raleigh County Memorial) - 39 km / 24.3 mi
The preferred airport for Comfort Inn New River is Charleston, WV (CRW-Yeager).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. Due to COVID-19, this property's food and beverage options may be limited pursuant to local regulations.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; masks are required in public areas.
- The property affirms that it follows sanitization practices of Commitment to Clean (Choice) guidelines.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Crib (infant bed) fee: USD 0.00 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20.00 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free self parking
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -24-hour front desk
- -Picnic area
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -One meeting room
- -Outdoor seasonal pool
- -RV, bus, truck parking
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Braille or raised signage
- -Hiking/biking trails nearby