Located in Maniwaki, Chateau Logue Hôtel is next to a golf course, a 3-minute walk from Forest Fire Prevention History Interpretation Center and within a 5-minute drive of Pythonga. This family-friendly resort is 13.1 mi (21.1 km) from Lac Blue Sea and 14.1 mi (22.6 km) from Louis-Zephirin Rousseau Ecological Reserve.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 50 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and LED televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have shower/tub combinations and hair dryers. Conveniences include desks and coffee/tea makers, and you can also request rollaway/extra beds (surcharge).Amenities
Take advantage of recreation opportunities including an indoor pool and a spa tub. This resort also features complimentary wireless Internet access, wedding services, and a fireplace in the lobby.Dining
Enjoy a satisfying meal at Canot Volant serving guests of Chateau Logue Hôtel. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Cooked-to-order breakfasts are served on weekdays from 6:00 AM to 10:00 AM and on weekends from 6:00 AM to 11:00 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services, a 24-hour front desk, and multilingual staff. Planning an event in Maniwaki? This resort has facilities measuring 1500 square feet (139 square meters), including a conference center. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Forest Fire Prevention History Interpretation Center - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Pythonga - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Lac Blue Sea - 21.1 km / 13.1 mi
Louis-Zephirin Rousseau Ecological Reserve - 22.6 km / 14.1 mi
Chute du Brule - 31.8 km / 19.8 mi
Erabliere-du-Trente-et-Un-Milles Ecological Reserve - 32 km / 19.9 mi
Pere Louis-Marie Ecological Reserve - 35.9 km / 22.3 mi
Rolland-Germain Ecological Reserve - 36.3 km / 22.5 mi
Walleye Interpretive Centre - 40.7 km / 25.3 mi
The preferred airport for Chateau Logue Hôtel is Macdonald-Cartier Intl. Airport (YOW) - 147.5 km / 91.7 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property.
- Social distancing measures are in place; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for lunch and dinner.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between CAD 5.00 and CAD 20.00 for adults, CAD 5.00 and CAD 20.00 for children (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 10 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Fireplace in lobby
- -Indoor pool
- -Free self parking
- -In-room accessibility
- -Free WiFi
- -Wedding services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Picnic area
- -Spa tub
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Conference space
- -Multilingual staff
- -Conference center
- -Meeting rooms
- -Beach towels
- -Bar/lounge - 1
- -Restaurant - 1
- -Conference space size (feet) - 1500
- -Conference space size (meters) - 139
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Wheelchair accessible parking