With a stay at Hampton Inn South Heritage Park in Lincoln, you'll be within a 15-minute drive of University of Nebraska-Lincoln and Memorial Stadium. This hotel is 2 mi (3.2 km) from Hyde Memorial Observatory and 2.7 mi (4.4 km) from Bryan Pine Lake Campus.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 76 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and desks, as well as phones with free local calls.Amenities
Don't miss out on the many recreational opportunities, including an indoor pool, a spa tub, and a 24-hour fitness center. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, a television in a common area, and a picnic area.Dining
A complimentary buffet breakfast is included.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a 24-hour business center, and express check-out. Planning an event in Lincoln? This hotel features 600 square feet (56 square meters) of event facilities. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Hyde Memorial Observatory - 3.3 km / 2.1 mi
Bryan Pine Lake Campus - 4.2 km / 2.6 mi
Bryan Health - 6 km / 3.7 mi
Bryan West Campus - 8 km / 5 mi
Lincoln Children's Zoo - 8 km / 5 mi
CHI Health St Elizabeth - 8.3 km / 5.2 mi
Wilderness Ridge Golf Course - 8.7 km / 5.4 mi
International Quilt Study Center - 10.4 km / 6.5 mi
Nebraska State Capitol - 10.7 km / 6.7 mi
University of Nebraska-Lincoln - 10.8 km / 6.7 mi
Pershing Center - 10.9 km / 6.8 mi
Nebraska Wesleyan University - 11 km / 6.8 mi
Lied Center - 11.3 km / 7 mi
Great Plains Art Museum - 11.3 km / 7 mi
Sheldon Museum of Art - 11.4 km / 7.1 mi
The nearest airports are:
Omaha, NE (OMA-Eppley Field) - 100 km / 62.1 mi
Lincoln, NE (LNK) - 19.9 km / 12.4 mi
The preferred airport for Hampton Inn South Heritage Park is Omaha, NE (OMA-Eppley Field).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Safety features at this property include a carbon monoxide detector, a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a first aid kit, and window guards.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
- The property affirms that it follows sanitization practices of CleanStay (Hilton) guidelines.
- The property affirms that it adheres to the SafeStay (AHLA - USA) sanitization guidelines. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- -Indoor pool
- -24-hour fitness facilities
- -Free self parking
- -24-hour business center
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Spa tub
- -Free breakfast
- -Free wired Internet
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- -Conference space size (feet) - 600
- -Conference space size (meters) - 56
- -Express check-out
- -Picnic area
- -Meeting rooms
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Braille or raised signage
- -Assistive listening devices available