With a stay at Ramada by Wyndham Hancock Waterfront in Hancock, you'll be a 1-minute walk from Keweenaw Bay and 13 minutes by foot from Finlandia University. This hotel is 0.9 mi (1.4 km) from Mont Ripley Ski Area and 0.9 mi (1.5 km) from Houghton–Hancock Bridge.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 47 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Take advantage of recreational opportunities offered, including an indoor pool, a spa tub, and a sauna. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, a picnic area, and complimentary use of a nearby fitness facility.Dining
Satisfy your appetite for lunch or dinner at Waterfront Restaurant , a restaurant which specializes in American cuisine, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. A complimentary continental breakfast is served daily from 6 AM to 10 AM.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Planning an event in Hancock? This hotel has facilities measuring 2000 square feet (186 square meters), including a meeting room. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Keweenaw Bay - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Finlandia University - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Houghton–Hancock Bridge - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Mont Ripley Ski Area - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Isle Royale Houghton Visitor Center - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Quincy Mine - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Great Bear Chase Ski Marathon - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Michigan Technological University - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
Mine Shaft - 3.3 km / 2.1 mi
Portage Health - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
Rozsa Center for the Performing Arts - 3.6 km / 2.2 mi
A.E. Seaman Mineral Museum - 3.6 km / 2.2 mi
Lake Superior - 15.8 km / 9.8 mi
Houghton County Historical Museum - 16 km / 10 mi
Breakers Beach - 17.3 km / 10.7 mi
The preferred airport for Ramada by Wyndham Hancock Waterfront is Hancock, MI (CMX-Houghton County Memorial) - 10.7 km / 6.6 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. Airport shuttle service is available during limited hours. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to get details. Due to COVID-19, this property's food and beverage options may be limited pursuant to local regulations.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Pool access available from 6 AM to midnight.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- -Indoor pool
- -Free self parking
- -24-hour business center
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Spa tub
- -Laundry facilities
- -Free breakfast
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Banquet hall
- -One meeting room
- -RV, bus, truck parking
- -Free use of nearby fitness center
- -Reception hall
- -Conference space size (feet) - 2000
- -Conference space size (meters) - 186
- -Picnic area
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Braille or raised signage
- -Assistive listening devices available