When you stay at Howard Johnson by Wyndham Lindsay in Kawartha Lakes, you'll be next to a golf course, within a 5-minute drive of Lindsay Golf and Country Club and Lindsay Little Theatre. This golf motel is 30.3 mi (48.7 km) from Rice Lake and 1.6 mi (2.6 km) from Academy Theatre.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 44 guestrooms, featuring kitchens. LCD televisions with digital programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Conveniences include refrigerators and coffee/tea makers, as well as phones with free local calls.Amenities
Take in the views from a garden and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access and wedding services. This motel also features a television in a common area, tour/ticket assistance, and a picnic area.Dining
You can enjoy a meal at Cavalier Lounge serving the guests of Howard Johnson by Wyndham Lindsay, or stop in at the snack bar/deli. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. A complimentary continental breakfast is served daily from 7 AM to 10 AM.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, express check-out, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Planning an event in Kawartha Lakes? This motel has facilities measuring 2176 square feet (202 square meters), including conference space. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Lindsay Golf and Country Club - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Lindsay Little Theatre - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Academy Theatre - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Lindsay Gallery - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
Lindsay Square Mall - 4.7 km / 2.9 mi
Lindsay 500 Go Karts - 8.1 km / 5 mi
Whitetail Golf Club - 8.5 km / 5.3 mi
Ken Reid Conservation Area - 10.4 km / 6.5 mi
Lake Scugog - 11.1 km / 6.9 mi
Sturgeon Lake - 11.3 km / 7 mi
Windy Ridge Conservation Area - 16.1 km / 10 mi
Youngtown Rock and Roll Museum - 16.7 km / 10.4 mi
Pigeon Lake - 22.2 km / 13.8 mi
Emily Provincial Park - 23.6 km / 14.7 mi
Lake Chemong - 24.9 km / 15.4 mi
The preferred airport for Howard Johnson by Wyndham Lindsay is Toronto, ON (YYZ-Pearson Intl.) - 130.4 km / 81 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system, and a first aid kit.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 48 hours between bookings.
- The property affirms that it follows sanitization practices of Count on Us (Wyndham) guidelines. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. Due to COVID-19, this property's food and beverage options may be limited pursuant to local regulations.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Reservations are required for golf tee times. Reservations can be made by contacting the motel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet deposit: CAD 100 per stay
- Pet fee: CAD 15.00 per accommodation, per night plus CAD 250 one-time cleaning fee
- Service animals are exempt from fees
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 15.00 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Wedding services
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Banquet hall
- -Multilingual staff
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Computer station
- -RV, bus, truck parking
- -Snack bar/deli
- -Free breakfast
- -24-hour front desk
- -Grocery/convenience store
- -Free WiFi
- -Barbecue grill(s)
- -Laundry facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Free self parking
- -24-hour business center
- -Conference space
- -Vending machine
- -Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Picnic area
- -Golf cart
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Conference space size (meters) - 202
- -Golf lessons with a pro
- -Pro shop
- -Conference space size (feet) - 2176
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Luggage storage
- -Express check-out
- -Meeting rooms
- -Golf clubs (equipment)
- -Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- -Wheelchair-accessible meeting spaces/business center
- -Wheelchair-accessible van parking
- -Wheelchair-accessible on-site restaurant
- -Well-lit path to entrance
- -Stair-free path to entrance
- -No elevator (single level property)
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking