When you stay at Residence Inn By Marriott Mobile in Mobile, you'll be near the airport, a 4-minute drive from Dauphin Street and 10 minutes from Mobile Bay. This hotel is 6.3 mi (10.1 km) from Mobile Cruise Terminal and 4.2 mi (6.7 km) from University of South Alabama.Rooms
Treat yourself to a stay in one of the 66 guestrooms, featuring private pools. Kitchens are outfitted with refrigerators, stovetops, and microwaves. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Conveniences include phones, as well as desks and separate sitting areas.Amenities
Be sure to enjoy recreational amenities, including an indoor pool, an outdoor tennis court, and a fitness center. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, gift shops/newsstands, and a fireplace in the lobby.Dining
Grab a bite from the snack bar/deli serving guests of Residence Inn By Marriott Mobile. Mingle with other guests at the complimentary reception, held on select days. A complimentary full breakfast is served daily.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-in, and express check-out. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Dauphin Street - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Hank Aaron Stadium - 4.2 km / 2.6 mi
Herndon Park - 4.5 km / 2.8 mi
Spring Hill College - 4.9 km / 3 mi
University of South Alabama - 6.7 km / 4.2 mi
Ladd-Peebles Stadium - 7.4 km / 4.6 mi
Providence Hospital - 7.5 km / 4.7 mi
Bragg-Mitchell Mansion - 7.6 km / 4.7 mi
Providence Hospital - 7.6 km / 4.7 mi
Mobile Botanical Gardens - 7.8 km / 4.8 mi
Mobile Museum of Art - 7.9 km / 4.9 mi
Oakleigh Historic Complex - 7.9 km / 4.9 mi
Mobile Medical Museum - 8.1 km / 5 mi
Langan Park - 8.1 km / 5.1 mi
Infirmary LTAC Hospital - 8.3 km / 5.1 mi
The nearest airports are:
Mobile, AL (MOB-Mobile Regional) - 16.6 km / 10.3 mi
Mobile, AL (BFM-Downtown Airport) - 12.4 km / 7.7 mi
The preferred airport for Residence Inn By Marriott Mobile is Mobile, AL (MOB-Mobile Regional).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property.
- The property affirms that it follows sanitization practices of Global Cleanliness Council (Marriott) guidelines. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Pet fee: USD 75 per accommodation, per stay
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Computer station
- -Roll-in shower
- -Snack bar/deli
- -Free breakfast
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Free reception
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Grocery/convenience store
- -Free WiFi
- -Fitness facilities
- -Barbecue grill(s)
- -Laundry facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Free self parking
- -Free long-term parking
- -Business center
- -Vending machine
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Pool sun loungers
- -Outdoor tennis court
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Picnic area
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Free grocery shopping service
- -Fireplace in lobby
- -Free RV, bus, truck parking
- -Luggage storage
- -Express check-in
- -Express check-out
- -Indoor pool
- -Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- -Wheelchair-accessible pool
- -Wheelchair-accessible fitness center
- -Wheelchair-accessible van parking
- -Visual alarms in hallways
- -Assistive listening devices in meeting rooms
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Braille or raised signage
- -Assistive listening devices available