With a stay at Sleep Inn & Suites near Joint Base Andrews-Washington Area, you'll be centrally located in Upper Marlboro, within a 15-minute drive of FedEx Field and RFK Stadium. This hotel is 10.9 mi (17.5 km) from Nationals Park and 11.5 mi (18.6 km) from Washington Navy Yard.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 70 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, while iPod docking stations and cable programming provide entertainment. Private bathrooms with bathtubs or showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include desks and coffee/tea makers, as well as phones with free local calls.Amenities
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a 24-hour fitness center, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and a fireplace in the lobby.Dining
A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a 24-hour business center, and express check-in. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Show Place Arena - 9.6 km / 6 mi
Prince George's Community College - 12.2 km / 7.6 mi
FedEx Field - 13.4 km / 8.3 mi
Prince George's Sports and Learning Complex - 14.7 km / 9.1 mi
Marine Barracks - 16.1 km / 10 mi
Eastern Market - 16.4 km / 10.2 mi
RFK Stadium - 16.7 km / 10.4 mi
Six Flags America - 17 km / 10.6 mi
Library of Congress - 17 km / 10.6 mi
Joint Base Anacostia Bolling - 17.1 km / 10.6 mi
Folger Shakespeare Library - 17.1 km / 10.6 mi
Supreme Court of the United States - 17.4 km / 10.8 mi
Nationals Park - 17.5 km / 10.9 mi
Audi Field - 17.9 km / 11.1 mi
National Museum of the American Indian - 18.1 km / 11.2 mi
The nearest airports are:
Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport (DCA) - 27.7 km / 17.2 mi
Baltimore Washington Intl. Thurgood Marshall Airport (BWI) - 53.7 km / 33.3 mi
College Park, MD (CGS) - 25.2 km / 15.6 mi
Fort Meade, MD (FME-Tipton) - 39.5 km / 24.5 mi
Gaithersburg, MD (GAI-Montgomery County Airpark) - 60.8 km / 37.8 mi
The preferred airport for Sleep Inn & Suites near Joint Base Andrews-Washington Area is Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport (DCA).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. Due to COVID-19, this property's food and beverage options may be limited pursuant to local regulations.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Alcohol is not served at this property.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; masks are required in public areas.
- Contactless check-out is available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast.
- The property affirms that it follows sanitization practices of Commitment to Clean (Choice) guidelines.
- The property affirms that it adheres to the SafeStay (AHLA - USA) sanitization guidelines.
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Multilingual staff
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Computer station
- -Free wired Internet
- -RV, bus, truck parking
- -Roll-in shower
- -Free breakfast
- -Express check-in
- -Express check-out
- -24-hour front desk
- -Free WiFi
- -24-hour fitness facilities
- -Free self parking
- -24-hour business center
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -One meeting room - 1
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Fireplace in lobby
- -Wheelchair-accessible fitness center
- -Wheelchair-accessible meeting spaces/business center
- -Wheelchair-accessible van parking
- -Wheelchair-accessible path to elevator
- -Visual alarms in hallways
- -Wheelchair-accessible public washroom
- -Well-lit path to entrance
- -Stair-free path to entrance
- -Uncovered parking
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Braille or raised signage